PDA

View Full Version : No more twitchy control. Love this game.

KilrPayne
16-05-2015, 00:31
Figured I'd post a positive thread on here. I just finished season 1 of 125cc kart series and I really love this game. Yeah, it's buggy in areas, like my radio guy is sometimes there, sometimes not. Experienced the steering lock a couple times but got over it. Biggest issue was the hypersensitive controls. Switched the to controler input mode from "1" to "3" in the options, at the bottom, where you set up your sensitivities and stuff. Still not perfect but atleast 10x better. Not sure why it does that but I'm pole position in most races now and I can keep the kart on the track! Otherwise the game has been very playable and so much fun! Oh and the graphics are the tits! Woot. Gonna be amazing once the bugs are worked out. :cool:

z3r0cool77
16-05-2015, 03:00
I'm pretty comfortable with the controls when driving cars now but I don't think I'll ever be able to drive those carts. Those things are insane. Not a controller or sensitivity issue, just insane. Maybe I'm just too old. :)

KilrPayne
17-05-2015, 00:43
Lol it took some getting used to the speed of the little karts on the bumpy tracks. But they're so much fun now that the controller isn't hypersenstive anymore.

Manual Clutch
17-05-2015, 01:49
I can't drive the 125cc karts, it's like trying to turn a semi truck

Chairman7
17-05-2015, 02:41
I can't drive the 125cc karts, it's like trying to turn a semi truck

I am terrible at driving at cart in real life so I guess its an accurate simulation lol