PDA

View Full Version : Free practice mode locked?

IrideGravity
16-05-2015, 03:44
There's a lot of options for AI opponents and such, but they are all locked? Why? Do you have to unlock? Or is it unavailable meaning you can only practice by yourself?
Just another menu issue & options shouldn't be there, or locked for a reason?

AsianSX
17-05-2015, 00:44
I would also like to know about this. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Patrick Kulinski
17-05-2015, 07:19
Yes, the free practice mode is for driving/practicing on your own. The options being locked basically are there because the menu is the same as for the single race with the exception that those AI options and other stuff are locked since they are not needed. I feel that you'd like to practice with AI being on track as well, right? (I remember that GTR2 had that.)

As a workaround, you can create a lengthy free practice session or two with AI in the single race menu and simply quit once you're done practicing.

AsianSX
17-05-2015, 17:55
It would have been nice to have the option, but I guess there would be no difference between the to mode then? Loving it either way.

IrideGravity
17-05-2015, 22:54
Yes, the free practice mode is for driving/practicing on your own. The options being locked basically are there because the menu is the same as for the single race with the exception that those AI options and other stuff are locked since they are not needed. I feel that you'd like to practice with AI being on track as well, right? (I remember that GTR2 had that.)

As a workaround, you can create a lengthy free practice session or two with AI in the single race menu and simply quit once you're done practicing.

Thanks