PDA

View Full Version : Why are not all ghosts visible?

a3broek
16-05-2015, 07:54
Why are not all ghosts visible, especially at the p2p tracks?:confused:

a3broek
16-05-2015, 20:58
Does nobody have an answer?:apologetic:

Gimpymoo
16-05-2015, 21:10
I was very disappointed when I found out I could not simply select a track and filter times to "Friends" then simply download their "all time" best ghost.

For a racing game that makes sense. Especially when the next time they start the game, they get a message saying "Gimpy just destroyed your best time".

Linus Leader
16-05-2015, 21:28
I was very disappointed when I found out I could not simply select a track and filter times to "Friends" then simply download their "all time" best ghost.

For a racing game that makes sense. Especially when the next time they start the game, they get a message saying "Gimpy just destroyed your best time".

I totally agree Gimpymoo, I actually thought that was a planned feature. But either I'm mistaken (most likely!) or maybe it will come with a future update. The "Autolog" was seriously addicting for me in NFS: Hot Pursuit, as I had a bunch of friends with the game and we were constantly beating each other's times. And I thought SHIFT 2 had a similar Autolog, but none of my friends really picked that one up so I never really got to see how it worked in that game.

Gimpymoo
16-05-2015, 21:31
The annoying thing is that as the game uses Steamworks, SMS do not even have to provide the bandwidth. Leaderboards/Storage is built into Steamworks for developers to use for free.