PDA

View Full Version : Weather bug?

Pirategenius
16-05-2015, 10:41
I was qualifying in the Clio cup at setterton weather was overcast to start and it started to rain, so I drove into the pits to change tyres. I then pressed the options button to exit to box as I wanted to soften the suspension. When I left the pits some 30 seconds later it was clear and sunny. Then in the last round at Brands GP. The fog rolled in, in the second race. I made my mandatory stop to change tyres on lap 8 and low and behold with in 20 seconds the fog had gone and it was lovely and sunny. I have never seen the fog disperse that quick at brands and I lived across the road from it for 20 odd years.

Time scale is set to real time. Race distance 100%. It's not a major problem but thought the Devs would like to know.

Pirategenius
16-05-2015, 13:50
Another little annoyance I've just noticed. During qualifying for caterhams at silvetstone, a heavy rain storm rolled in. I decided to stay out on track in case it was wet during the race. With 2 mins to go of qualifying the rain stopped, and within 2 corners the track was bone dry.

Again time scale is set to realistic. Please look into this

justonce68
01-09-2015, 09:04
40 laps, quick race weekend at Zolder, weather set at Dry, light rain, cloudy, all at real time. Driving in cockpit view, the track became wet before any rain fell, I was probably 2 laps into a wet track before I saw any rain on the windscreen.

madmax2069
01-09-2015, 09:19
One thing that always got me is when it starts raining with no clouds in the sky.