PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy limited edition car pack?

syrious3000
16-05-2015, 11:28
Hello,

I wanted to buy the limited edition car pack subsequently as I got the standard edition as a gift.

In the pcars game there is mentioned "grab the limited edition car pack...".

But I have no clue where I can actually buy it as I didn't find it neither in the Playstation market (or how it is called) nor by googling.

Already asked slightlymadstudios by email because I couldn't find a contact on projectcarsgame.com however didn't got an answer :(

Btw. that seems to be a general strange PS4 games problem..same case for GTA5...studios seem to be not willing to put on the money printing machine....I don't get that.. :confused:

andyparks
16-05-2015, 12:41
I preorder the game in January on disc I never got it so don't think it's for sale you can try fleabay

liquidtweak
16-05-2015, 12:45
In the "extras" section on the PS4 dashboard where you are able to do a "Like" it should show the other DLC that can be downloaded for the game. Those DLC are Limited Edition cars, Modified Cars(if you missed the pre-order), Liveries, and a free car. I downloaded the game from PSN and had to buy the Modified seperately and saw the Limited was also for sale for like $2.99 or $1.99.

momotaone
16-05-2015, 12:49
In the "extras" section on the PS4 dashboard where you are able to do a "Like" it should show the other DLC that can be downloaded for the game. Those DLC are Limited Edition cars, Modified Cars(if you missed the pre-order), Liveries, and a free car. I downloaded the game from PSN and had to buy the Modified seperately and saw the Limited was also for sale for like $2.99 or $1.99.

Just did a search on the PS4 store website and it showed:

Did you buy the Standard-Editon or the Limited Edition or Digital Edition of the game?
This may be a difference... cause I can olny see the game, the liveries Pac #1 and the Lykan Hpyersport.
The modified cars pack and the limited edition packs were not available and are not available at the store for me.

PS:
I'm in the German PS-Store.
But I got the message to get the Pack ingame,too!

I want to get this packs!

liquidtweak
16-05-2015, 12:54
Did you buy the Standard-Editon or the Limited Edition or Digital Edition of the game?
This may be a difference...

I bought the PSN digital(which had Limited but no Modified), but was looking at all the DLC options before I made the purchase and Limited was by itself. Was upset to find out the Modified wasn't in the included bundle. Just did a search on a browser I'm not logged into and got:

fallfromgrace
16-05-2015, 13:02
The Modified and the Limited upgrades are not available in Europe yet, only in the US. It has been confirmed that they will be available at some point.

liquidtweak
16-05-2015, 13:04
The Modified and the Limited upgrades are not available in Europe yet, only in the US. It has been confirmed that they will be available at some point.

boo them not making it the same in all countries! I'm in the US and those are US PSN screenshots.

syrious3000
16-05-2015, 13:24
boo them not making it the same in all countries! I'm in the US and those are US PSN screenshots.

OK, thanks for the clarification..so we are waiting :p

Sagremort
16-05-2015, 15:51
OK, thanks for the clarification..so we are waiting :p

Main reason as why they are only available on the NA PS Store for now is that we couldn't pre-order the game due to some technical issue, so they made the modified and the limited car pack available to purchase early.

andyparks
17-05-2015, 16:33
Why can I buy these in the UK