PDA

View Full Version : THRUSTMASTER T500 RS BUGS....AND FIXED WHEN?

maxis99us
16-05-2015, 11:30
ALL BUGS ABOUT THRUSTMASTER T500

maxis99us
16-05-2015, 11:31
It ' a shame that since its release the game on thrustmaster remained with his bug painful . No communication when it comes out of the patch and are planning to correct minor errors than this . Simply ridiculous .

maxis99us
16-05-2015, 11:32
NOW I WANT TO REMOVE THIS THREAD TO SEE IF YOU LIKE THE PREVIOUS REMOVED ... Shame

tmitch45
16-05-2015, 13:03
People need to know whats going on simples. I for one nearly had my finger broken when after a race my wheel went crazy spinning to full lock trapping my finger between the spokes of the wheel and the paddles. Annoying is one word, dangerous is another.

Beans n Chips
16-05-2015, 13:15
People need to know whats going on simples. I for one nearly had my finger broken when after a race my wheel went crazy spinning to full lock trapping my finger between the spokes of the wheel and the paddles. Annoying is one word, dangerous is another.

Thrustmaster are working on a patch for the T500, it will come and fix the issue.
The community already have started sharing good wheel settings and car set-ups will help to transform the fun you will get from the T500 wheel.

maxis99us
16-05-2015, 14:45
Even with all the settings in the world I'm sorry but I do not find funny remove and reinsert the USB every minute and risk breaking my finger because the wheel turns by itself suddenly. ;)

Beans n Chips
16-05-2015, 16:31
Even with all the settings in the world I'm sorry but I do not find funny remove and reinsert the USB every minute and risk breaking my finger because the wheel turns by itself suddenly. ;)

Well clearly as a health and safety issue and one that bothers you so much.
I would recommend play only with controller until Thrustmaster have a patch/fix available.

See their FB page and alternatively disconnect the PS4 controller via menus as this may help the spinning issue.

BMW435
22-05-2015, 02:48
I have the same issue. but it's inconsistence since it only happens with some cars. but after I upgraded T500 RS firmware V4.3 it fix this issue for most cars.

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=3&fid=15&pid=317&cid=15

John

JoeDogs
22-05-2015, 04:59
So that said, I was in beta at the very beginning of the PC. This is a game for the future, so it is said :) And a game I will support in good and bad days. But I will come with a serious message to the Slightly Mad Studios! The best driving game feels through the weel. Weel NO 1 on simulator car games. How you feel it. No 2 Sound (the sound is awesom). Fix the weel is NO 1!! Right Slightly Mad Studios!;)