PDA

View Full Version : Ginetta G40 Juniors - Career

Dambo
16-05-2015, 12:04
What's going on with the AI in this class?

I started my first season in the Renault Clio Cup and enjoyed it, won my fair share of races but was definitely kept on my toes at most tracks by the AI.

I then get offered a contract at end of the season to join the Ginetta Juniors class and was looking forward to it. I love how these cars handle but the AI is absolutely terribly slow! Even at 100 difficulty. I finished my last race at Donington (sprint) winning by well over 20 seconds!

Please tell me the entire GT class isn't like this and it's just the Ginetta Juniors?!

T0MMY
16-05-2015, 12:15
Thats odd, I'm running with 70% AI and I had lots of close racing with them. They are always 1-2 second ahead or behind me.

Dambo
16-05-2015, 12:21
Hmmm I think something has gone wrong!

From what I remember I was lapping low 1.22's at Donington, AI were well down on that, easily 2 seconds per lap slower.

wraithsrike
16-05-2015, 12:39
I'm.having the same problems, in some race's the AI are on par with me but on others they just don't seem to bother, I still think the difficulties need looking at in the game just my opinion

Dambo
16-05-2015, 12:43
I'm.having the same problems, in some race's the AI are on par with me but on others they just don't seem to bother, I still think the difficulties need looking at in the game just my opinion

I have to say I was expecting more from this game in terms of stuff like this. I've had this rubbish stuff to contend with on F1 for years!

The core of the game is great but a lot of things need adjusting.