PDA

View Full Version : Custom seasons project cars

XObladerunnerOX
16-05-2015, 12:15
If this game is made by the community then why haven't they put "custom season" mode into it. Select what tracks you want, then how many points for finishing positions, what cars ect, this would be the best mode for me as I'm not that good at online racing and don't see the point of solo mode as its only one race ate a time, please please get "custom season" into this game pronto!!!

GenBrien
16-05-2015, 12:56
If this game is made by the community then why haven't they put "custom season" mode into it.
The community thought about it. Devs said maybe later when we'll have time

wraithsrike
16-05-2015, 12:58
If this game is made by the community then why haven't they put "custom season" mode into it. Select what tracks you want, then how many points for finishing positions, what cars ect, this would be the best mode for me as I'm not that good at online racing and don't see the point of solo mode as its only one race ate a time, please please get "custom season" into this game pronto!!!

Now this is a brilliant idea

XObladerunnerOX
16-05-2015, 16:28
It must happen, you could even do something like this for online play

Stary_Boys
04-12-2016, 05:16
Can you please add custom seasons into the game that would be great! Custom seasons when you can choose what cars so you can have either just 1 type or as many types as you want, and add in point systems

Stewy32
04-12-2016, 09:21
You could always do it yourself and work out the AI by ordering them alphabetically.
Example-GT3 German Trophy
Round 1 Hockenhiemring
Round 2 Oshersleben
Round 3 Nurburgring GP
Round 4 Nordshleife
15 AI Opponents
Points system:20-17-14-12-10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1.
Get a piece of paper or an excel document up and organise a table with AI names, yourself and all the races to create a score chart.
At the end of each race order all the AI alphabetically
The first one alphabetically corresponds to the entry at the top of your sheet
Repeat for all Drivers at all races
Their you go, you've done it.
Simple.

Indigo121
04-12-2016, 13:00
You could always do it yourself and work out the AI by ordering them alphabetically.
Example-GT3 German Trophy
Round 1 Hockenhiemring
Round 2 Oshersleben
Round 3 Nurburgring GP
Round 4 Nordshleife
15 AI Opponents
Points system:20-17-14-12-10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1.
Get a piece of paper or an excel document up and organise a table with AI names, yourself and all the races to create a score chart.
At the end of each race order all the AI alphabetically
The first one alphabetically corresponds to the entry at the top of your sheet
Repeat for all Drivers at all races
Their you go, you've done it.
Simple.

Just FYI, a while back somebody programmed an app that actually does something similar in RaceRoom, based on the files it generates. Maybe PCars generates an independent file for the data too and it can be relativity easily adapted for PCars. I haven't looked more deeply into it.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/211500/discussions/0/627456487080894706/

Mahjik
04-12-2016, 18:48
Just FYI, a while back somebody programmed an app that actually does something similar in RaceRoom, based on the files it generates. Maybe PCars generates an independent file for the data too and it can be relativity easily adapted for PCars. I haven't looked more deeply into it.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/211500/discussions/0/627456487080894706/

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?46373-Custom-Career-Tool-Custom-Career-Championships

krisby
14-05-2017, 02:58

Old post I know, but as I am still miffed this was excluded I have to post.
Custom seasons were included, I used it during development and I thought it worked well. It was then removed and we were told it was being modified, and then that was it. I did ask again and was told it was not a priority. For me it was a deal breaker. Had I not already paid up I would not have bought the game because of it.
Single races are not my thing and the career is too arcadey for my liking, and having Protos as the ultimate goal is, since when is that the pinnacle of racing? so I want to be able to a custom season of the Historic TCs or Group A cars, but I can't. I did try the custom career tool but it doesn't work for those two classes, nor does it allow adding extra tracks, so its not really a custom tool in my view.
If Pcars 2 doesn't have a custom season option, then it won't be on my shopping list.