PDA

View Full Version : Wrong cars in Online replays

TheVenomousViper
16-05-2015, 12:43
I'm probably not the only one with this bug/glitch but sometimes when i save an online replay and then watch it some of the cars are different or they are completely invisible! Is this a bug that can be fixed or will be fixed? :culpability: :confused: For example when i drove an online race i was racing against an Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 but in the replay it was a McLaren 12C GT3??? :(

sooty1977
16-05-2015, 16:40
Yeah same here it happens when people leave the race, not only does there car not show up on the replay is makes a mess of the other cars.

OnyxD
22-07-2015, 23:03
This is still happening, very annoying when trying to adjudicate racing incidents in league races when the replays dont even show the correct cars.

AfterAll14
22-07-2015, 23:55
I was battling with some guy for the half of the race, and surprisingly on replay he disappeared!!! Not even replaced by other car, he simply gone, probably straight to the hell to suffer pain for ramming other people.

bc525
23-07-2015, 14:38
I haven't seen the "wrong" cars shown in my replays (at least not that I've noticed), but I have some replays that didn't show all the cars involved in the race. I can remember some that had around 8-10 cars with some good racing (which is why I saved the replay), and then I go to watch the replay later and there's only three cars on the starting grid.

Does a car get deleted from the replay if that player quit during the race? I'm not sure what's happening.

Megalomanic87
23-07-2015, 14:41
Yeah i got this not so long ago, incredibly annoying.
I had an absolute cracker of a race against someone ( i finished 2nd) and wanted to watch it again, only for the other car to be invisible.

Also, attempting to DVR replays on Xbox crashes the game. Would like to see this fixed soon.

Black_Gold_Saw
23-07-2015, 14:42
That moment when ur playing Road C cars, Driving a BMW yourself. fighting in real life with another BMW.
Watch the replay and its a ford focus.... xD
Badass focus is badass!

beetes_juice
23-07-2015, 14:43
Does a car get deleted from the replay if that player quit during the race? I'm not sure what's happening.

Not 100% sure on this as I had an epic 5 lap battle around silverstone with four friends. Nobody quit but when I went back to view the saved replay only two out of the four showed. This was a few months back so hopefully this will be addressed.

Dam351
23-07-2015, 14:48
True that if anyone quits or dc's their car is removed from the replay. Also true that others cars are changed. I've been of the thought that it's nothing to do with the actual online mp racing so until all the bugs are repaired I wouldn't worry about things like this.

C. Banger
25-07-2015, 08:24
The disappearing/changing car thing happens to me all the time - along with other glitches. So damn annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNdAcBRkjj8

NutsMammoth
25-07-2015, 10:48
Yes, incredible bugs for a motorsport racing simulator.

You are in 1st position then suddenly you are 5th because of this bug where cars are still on the starting grid then 1st again.

It should have a 15 seconds (for example) countdown once the race started.
If after 15 seconds, a car is still on the starting grid, this car is automatically controlled by the AI.
The AI drove the car at average speed to the pits outside the racing line.
Once in the pits, the car is disqualified (but not removed => for the replay).
For me it's more realistic than the car is still on the grid in ghost mode for example.
Using the AI would be a good thing when something goes wrong during an online race.

The multiplayer replay is the mess.
I love replays, very useful to find out what happened during a race, to watch my mistakes in order to improve myself.
For admins too. An admin watches the replay in order to black list a race crasher from his server for example.
We could have clean dedicated servers without race crashers.