PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with AI?

Coastkey
16-05-2015, 15:09
Cant seem to understand how the AI races. I get rammed off track on straights, and its like they dont know Im even there in corners. Will there be a better AI With patch?

toxiclego
16-05-2015, 15:58
My brother has the same problem. I havent had that issue after the update the game is amazing

Coastkey
16-05-2015, 16:40
I restarted 20!! times and seeing its race 2 I start at the back. EVERY time I try pass someone first 30 Seconds after start one of the NeXT cars rams into me. Extremely annoying. I try to adjust Level of AI but no Luck. What Level do you put AI on if I can ask?

lauriehouse
16-05-2015, 18:34
Couldn't agree more. I'm doing the second race of the karts series and they I got rammed off track for no reason. They didn't even get a penalty! And I'm pretty sure I got one for going off track. The penalty system needs an overhaul.

Initia1 B
17-05-2015, 08:20
I had a spin at Imola racing some historic F1 and was T-boned by A.I. then to my amazement was black flagged. Pretty sure it should've been the A.I. black flagged whilst I was airlifted to hospital. At times the A.I. are just horrendous. Case in point, warming tyres on outlap and A.I. are slamming into me constantly. Thing is im keeping well off the racing line because as usual the Super driver A.I. isn't effected by cold tyres (or adverse conditions) and still they clatter into me on an alarmingly regular basis. Is it not possible to program A.I. to avoid obstacles? They can be coded to drive around a circuit but not around a slower moving vehicle. What gives?