PDA

View Full Version : What should I do ? -career contracts

Kershy
16-05-2015, 15:26
Ok , so, I just finished my second season and have numerous contract offers since I finished super karts . The offers are for : formula rookie, Renault Clio cup x2 ,gt3 , lmp3 semi pro and abviosuly kart one and super karts and I'm undecided as to what to do so I would like some help in deciding :)

Smegsterman
16-05-2015, 15:39
Ok , so, I just finished my second season and have numerous contract offers since I finished super karts . The offers are for : formula rookie, Renault Clio cup x2 ,gt3 , lmp3 semi pro and abviosuly kart one and super karts and I'm undecided as to what to do so I would like some help in deciding :)

If that were me I would go with clio or gt3. Nearing end of season 2 myself.

Espen S. Andresen
16-05-2015, 15:50

Personally, I would progress to formula rookie, and follow the career path to F1 as outlined in the screenshot below. This is what I do. I also have 2 other careers going, starting at the two other entry points, Prototype1 and Touring, and I plan to play those
careers linearly too. And of course the fourth "coming soon" career path, when it is available as DLC.

This way, you get a realistic-ish career progression, while still getting to try everything :D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14678315/ss174451.jpg

Kershy
16-05-2015, 15:55
Yes I probably will , gt3 seems like a big jump as does lmp3 , I'm sure I can always go to other series once I have progressed

Bailey
16-05-2015, 17:10
Go with whatever you feel like would be fun!
My decisions were based on the LMP1 Championship, so I tried to align myself with that.
~Bailey