PDA

View Full Version : UK only Xbox One casual competitive racing group ~ now open!

ItchyBear
16-05-2015, 16:50
GROUP CLOSED
NO LONGER RACING pCARS
PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD
THANKS

ItchyBear
17-05-2015, 07:07
Welcome John, look forward to racing after the patch drops mate....

We need more casual racers though ~ weekend races, variable classes, no hassle, for fun, competitive racing :)

Trumpet
17-05-2015, 07:25
This would definitely suit me but I don't do facebook any other way of doing this?
I'm in the UK
Gamertag
Trumpet Trouser

XI dribble IX
17-05-2015, 07:38
Im In.

Gamertag - XI dribble IX

Lee van Davo
17-05-2015, 07:42
Hello I'm a English guy living in Finland does that rule me out?

ItchyBear
17-05-2015, 08:15
This would definitely suit me but I don't do facebook any other way of doing this?
I'm in the UK
Gamertag
Trumpet Trouser

Hi Trumpet :) I've sent you a Xbox friend request so I can drop game invites when our ships cross :)
Reason for fB is purely to give us a way to arrange races & share intel/tools/tips & like-minded gamertags etc.

I don't do fB either mate :hopelessness: (hateful creation), but an alias account purely to give us access works a treat :pirate:

To communicate races and share each others gtags effectively, fB kinda helps right now. I could flip open a forum if there's enough of us later.

If you do create an alias fB account please let me know what your called and I'll update the members list :cool:
Hope to grab a race or two very soon.

ItchyBear a.k.a Steve

ItchyBear
17-05-2015, 08:17
Im In.

Gamertag - XI dribble IX

Friend request sent Dribble ~ welcome aboard mate :loyal:

ItchyBear
17-05-2015, 08:21
Hello I'm a English guy living in Finland does that rule me out?

Hi mate, your very welcome to join in.

The UK badge is purely to bias membership towards the local territory to help multiplayer game quality.

If you can post your gtag to the group page I'll forward a friend request with pleasure & see you on the track soon :cool: ..be gentle, I hear the Fin's are demon drivers ;)

Loochst3r
17-05-2015, 09:32
Itchy, what's the actual name of the group on FB?
I use the FB app on ipad, so need the name so i can search for it as the link above just opens it up in a browser on ipad which means messing about logging in on browser.
Cheers

Loochst3r
17-05-2015, 10:11
Hello itchy, i also dont do fb but i am looking for a chilled pcars group to join, im from essex but dont hold that against me lol..

Gt: Yabuzzinblud

Fellow Essex racer ^^

Forgot to add my GT to my post. It's MrLoochie

Lee van Davo
17-05-2015, 11:09
Hi mate, your very welcome to join in.

The UK badge is purely to bias membership towards the local territory to help multiplayer game quality.

If you can post your gtag to the group page I'll forward a friend request with pleasure & see you on the track soon :cool: ..be gentle, I hear the Fin's are demon drivers ;)

Cheers see you there!
Gt is lee van davo

Trumpet
17-05-2015, 11:33
Ok ItchyBear when I'm on xbox next I look out for you .
Don't really get a lot of time to go on due to family etc but lookforward to racing with you.

vimfuego
17-05-2015, 13:08
Sent an FB request GT : Big Vim

ItchyBear
17-05-2015, 13:50
Itchy, what's the actual name of the group on FB?
I use the FB app on ipad, so need the name so i can search for it as the link above just opens it up in a browser on ipad which means messing about logging in on browser.
Cheers

Hi mate, fully understand. The group is currently named exactly "Project CARS UK Xbox One" and the actual URL is https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKpCARS

Should be able to find us from that but if not drop me a message and I'll try to help :)

Wacky-Racer
17-05-2015, 13:54
Hello itchy, i race on xbox one, and have seen the ugly side to racing in a team, this looks a good opportunity. I won't declare my gtag here, but is it o.k to inbox you? would like to race with some of you fellas 1st before committing to joining the group, is this alright with you?

ItchyBear
17-05-2015, 14:02
Hello itchy, i also dont do fb but i am looking for a chilled pcars group to join, im from essex but dont hold that against me lol..

Gt: Yabuzzinblud

Hi mate, we'll use fB purely to keep in touch and organise races/special events etc.

A fB alias account will be a big help if you want to stay tuned with the schedule & exchange gamertags with fellow members etc. :)

I've attempted to add your Gt: on Xbox Live but it does not recognise it, feel free to add me "ItchyBear" and I'll be sure to accept & add you to the members list.

Hope to get a race soon :)

Loochst3r
17-05-2015, 14:17
Hi mate, fully understand. The group is currently named exactly "Project CARS UK Xbox One" and the actual URL is https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKpCARS

Should be able to find us from that but if not drop me a message and I'll try to help :)

Thanks.
Found it and sent a request to join :)

ItchyBear
17-05-2015, 14:42
Hello itchy, i race on xbox one, and have seen the ugly side to racing in a team, this looks a good opportunity. I won't declare my gtag here, but is it o.k to inbox you? would like to race with some of you fellas 1st before committing to joining the group, is this alright with you?

Hi mate, absolutely fine to inbox me your gamertag & I understand exactly what you mean by the "ugly side" too :)

Have experiences from hosting CoD clans that would curl your teeth lol but I can assure you, this is well thought through, without lengthy rules & regulations, no crazy commitments to drive so many miles a week, no need for special skills, leaderboard times or super powers of any kind ;) we don't even require a urine sample! :apple: & we never will!

Pure unadulterated, for casual competitive fun & honestly at this stage, we're all just trying it out :) so you would be welcome to grab a random race whenever it suits you providing there's lobby space of course :) We'll begin after the patch drops and I'll post to the fB group a simple suggested etiquette for joining races among group members soon.

The goal really is for us all to have the freedom to come grab a race when it suits us with a bunch of mildly familiar drivers.

By joining the fB group it will simply give the interested parties more advanced warning of upcoming races and scheduled events, as well as give access to the members list so we can exchange gamertags & see who's online and active at any given time.

Hope this helps, I'll add you as an Xbox Live friend but please don't worry if it's not for you, I realise it won't suit everyone :) just come and go as you please :indecisiveness:

Hell350z
17-05-2015, 14:55
Hey Itchy, I'd be interested in joining but I don't do fb or anything like that.

I'm 28 and from Scotland.

My Gamertag is Hell presidenti

ItchyBear
17-05-2015, 14:56
Fellow Essex racer ^^

Forgot to add my GT to my post. It's MrLoochie

Hi mate, sent you a friend request via Xbox Live & added you to the members list https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKpCARS/

Catch you soon! ..well I'll hopefully catch ya anyway ;)

ItchyBear
17-05-2015, 15:07
Hey Itchy, I'd be interested in joining but I don't do fb or anything like that.

I'm 28 and from Scotland.

My Gamertag is Hell presidenti

Hi man, wish I was 28 again... boy was that a long time ago :)

Sent you a Xbox friend request & will grab a casual game sometime.

We'll use fB to keep in touch and organise races/special events etc. so an alias fB account is helpful if you want to get involved and see what's upcoming and when.

Look forward to chasing you around for a few laps soon :)

Hell350z
17-05-2015, 15:14
Hi man, wish I was 28 again... boy was that a long time ago :)

Sent you a Xbox friend request & will grab a casual game sometime.

We'll use fB to keep in touch and organise races/special events etc. so an alias fB account is helpful if you want to get involved and see what's upcoming and when.

Look forward to chasing you around for a few laps soon :)

I will see what I can do about fb, since it seems the easiest to organise races.

You won't be chasing me, I'm still getting used to the game and wheel from years of Forza and controllers :D

ItchyBear
17-05-2015, 15:32
I will see what I can do about fb, since it seems the easiest to organise races.

You won't be chasing me, I'm still getting used to the game and wheel from years of Forza and controllers :D

That's cool mate, much easier to arrange races and events that way :)

When you get a fB account just drop me a message to let me know your alias and I'll update the group members list for you.

See ya out there soon...

bazh2002
17-05-2015, 15:58
Hi add me borderwarrior4

ItchyBear
17-05-2015, 16:06
Hi add me borderwarrior4

Hi mate, can add your to my Xbox friends list for a casual race sometime or you can come join the group & keep informed about upcoming races and events.

Join here https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKpCARS/

Hope to see ya soon!

Wacky-Racer
17-05-2015, 17:11
O.k, good to know someone else has experienced the 50 cent wanna be's on xbl. Ive inboxed you pal, if for any reason you havent recieved it , let me know and will re-submit it. Hello to everyone here, look forward to racing with ya... : )

Browhatswong
17-05-2015, 18:34
Yo, this sounds good..

Feel free to add me. BroWhatsWong play most nights

Flanimal
17-05-2015, 22:04
Hi Itchy, I've requested to join group on FB. Gamer tag is Flanimal.
Been on Xbox since day one, cut my teeth on Moto GP, Project Gotham, Toca, then Forza.
A casual group sounds right up my street, been through the serious route, too old for that now and all the politics/bitching, in house fighting it involves.
Hopefully catch up with you on live...

Townsend28
17-05-2015, 22:07
i'm in for some races if you'll have me.. Gamertag - Townsend28

Royall58
18-05-2015, 07:40
I'm in!!

awaiting my recently ordered Thrustmaster wheel. So definitely up for some racing!

GT: Syco Syndicate

ItchyBear
18-05-2015, 08:25
i'm in for some races if you'll have me.. Gamertag - Townsend28

Hi mate, your very welcome & I can add your to my Xbox friends list for a casual race sometime or you can come join the group & keep informed about upcoming races and events.

Hope to see ya soon!

itakethepics
18-05-2015, 10:04
Hi mate,

Im in!

UK based, gamertag: PhilGDUK

have joined on the facebook site pending approval. :)

Davie675
18-05-2015, 11:32
Sent a request to join the fb page :)

sitinduk
18-05-2015, 15:14
Hi I'm interested in taking part please add
GT: Sitinduk

Thanks.

LADY GEMMA JANE
18-05-2015, 15:23
I'm up for this

UK based

jonnyyoung2013
18-05-2015, 15:43
Im up for this.

GT:- Jonnyyoung2013

Moxley
18-05-2015, 17:02
Hello mate, great idea this. Count me in if there is still room for one more.

I'm in the sunny UK, and my gamertag is II Moxley II

I'm not a Facebook user, so I can't join the group on there unfortunately.

ItchyBear
18-05-2015, 17:41
Hi I'm interested in taking part please add
GT: Sitinduk

Thanks.

Hi mate, your very welcome!
I can add your to my Xbox friends list for a casual race sometime or you can come join the group & keep informed about upcoming races and events etc.
Hope to see ya soon!

ItchyBear
18-05-2015, 17:42
I'm up for this

UK based

Girl power! :)
I can add your to my Xbox friends list for a casual race sometime or you can come join the group & keep informed about upcoming races and events etc.
You'de be welcome to come join here https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKpCARS/
Hope to see ya soon!

ItchyBear
18-05-2015, 17:47
Hello mate, great idea this. Count me in if there is still room for one more.

I'm in the sunny UK, and my gamertag is II Moxley II

I'm not a Facebook user, so I can't join the group on there unfortunately.

Hi Moxley, I can add you to my Xbox friends mate, for a casual race sometime or you can create a fB alias account & come join the group, keep informed about upcoming races and events etc. plus most importantly share the full members friends list for regular races :)

You can join here https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKpCARS/

Hope to see ya soon!

Davros2507
18-05-2015, 22:38
I'm up for this mate!

Gt: Davros2507

ItchyBear
19-05-2015, 08:06
I'm up for this mate!

Gt: Davros2507

https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKpCARS/

Diesel Davis
19-05-2015, 09:36
Awesome! I'm up for some decent racing!

Gamertag: Diesel Davis

I have sent a join request via Facebook as well.

Rob Davis

Spunkydam0nk3y
19-05-2015, 10:33
Ive Joined GT=Spunkydam0nk3y

Moxley
19-05-2015, 10:56
Hi Moxley, I can add you to my Xbox friends mate, for a casual race sometime or you can create a fB alias account & come join the group, keep informed about upcoming races and events etc. plus most importantly share the full members friends list for regular races :)

You can join here https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKpCARS/

Hope to see ya soon!

Just made a profile and sent a request to the page mate.

kc76
19-05-2015, 11:31
Sent Facebook request

MDriver8
19-05-2015, 15:04
I'm up for this but i also dont have facebook!
My Gamertag is MDriver8 if there is still space! :D

SharkyOB
19-05-2015, 15:08
I've joined the fb group (Matt O'Brien) and my GT is SharkyOB.

ItchyBear
19-05-2015, 16:21
I'm up for this but i also dont have facebook!
My Gamertag is MDriver8 if there is still space! :D

There's space on fB but without access my friend you won't be able to share the group gamertags & organised events etc.
A few guys have setup alias fB accounts purely to gain access.
Otherwise it's just a random race with me sometime on a dusty old track ;)

Let me know if you want in please because we're almost at 50 members and doors will temporarily close until after the initial patch releases.

Cheers, ItchyBear

Ryan88
19-05-2015, 16:29
I'm game!!! miss driving with people who can actually race properly lol my Gamertag - TotalParker1988

Would love to do a Ginetta G55 Supercup Championship :friendly_wink:

Arctic Cat ZRT
19-05-2015, 16:30
Hi ItchyBear,

I am from the East Coast of the U.S. and was wondering if I could be a part of the group, granted I understand completely if you are not able to add me, as you are a UK based group. Also if I am accepted but if I cause connection problems, I'll have no issues being asked to leave (don't want to be a leech). I've been playing Forza Motorsports since the original but have always enjoyed casual but clean racing.

I do have a Facebook and my GT is Arctic Cat ZRT

Thanks

ItchyBear
19-05-2015, 16:41
I'm game!!! miss driving with people who can actually race properly lol my Gamertag - TotalParker1988

Would love to do a Ginetta G55 Supercup Championship :friendly_wink:

This is a place your can race the Ginetta 24/7 if that's your thing mate :)

You can join us here but be quick, doors close today! https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKpCARS/

PS Can't promise we all know how to race properly but can promise a race ;)

ItchyBear
19-05-2015, 16:47
Hi ItchyBear,

I am from the East Coast of the U.S. and was wondering if I could be a part of the group, granted I understand completely if you are not able to add me, as you are a UK based group. Also if I am accepted but if I cause connection problems, I'll have no issues being asked to leave (don't want to be a leech). I've been playing Forza Motorsports since the original but have always enjoyed casual but clean racing.

I do have a Facebook and my GT is Arctic Cat ZRT

Thanks

Hi mate, thanks for the info. Doors closing today until after the patch drops but your welcome to give it a try & see how it plays.

Feel free to join the group and if you miss the current member limit you'll get added and notified via fB as soon as we're open again (will hopefully be days not weeks) :)

Hope it stands up for you and we can get a clean race, all the best.

ItchyBear

Arctic Cat ZRT
19-05-2015, 16:54
Hi mate, thanks for the info. Doors closing today until after the patch drops but your welcome to give it a try & see how it plays.

Feel free to join the group and if you miss the current member limit you'll get added and notified via fB as soon as we're open again (will hopefully be days not weeks) :)

Hope it stands up for you and we can get a clean race, all the best.

ItchyBear

Thanks for the info ItchyBear, I joined the Facebook group and it is waiting for approval. My last name is Burnley so you have an idea of who I am on Facebook.

gixerben9
19-05-2015, 17:42
I'm from the UK too but also live east coast USA. ITFN GENERALGiX if you have space

tubbychris1
19-05-2015, 18:17
Hi if there is space i'd like to join :) tag in signature and i'll join the fb group too (Chris Needham)

MDriver8
19-05-2015, 18:26
I'm definitely up for, I shall set up an alias account now, but could you possibly reserve a space? lol
I understand if not as I see how popular this is at the moment!

*edit* sorry mate scrap that, have sent a request if there's still space

ItchyBear
19-05-2015, 19:10
I'm from the UK too but also live east coast USA. ITFN GENERALGiX if you have space

Hi mate, Arctic has actually stepped back having come to realise our time difference is likely to be an obstacle for races.
Guess this will apply for you too?

If it's a problem but you have the time and the interest, it may be worth considering setting up a casual racing group yourselves to cover the East Coast?
I have some resources here I'd be happy to share with you guys, might just get you a small group started??

Cheers, ItchyBear

ItchyBear
19-05-2015, 19:14
We're closing recruitment temporarily folks but will re-open after the patch drops.

Please continue to apply to the group, and as soon as we re-open you'll automatically be added & I'll message you direct :)

Ryan88
19-05-2015, 21:32
We're closing recruitment temporarily folks but will re-open after the patch drops.

Please continue to apply to the group, and as soon as we re-open you'll automatically be added & I'll message you direct :)

Just tried to join the group surly you could let some of us join ;)

phoenix8000
20-05-2015, 05:28
i'm up for it when its open again or if you have a subs bench (dunno what the racing equivalent is) - gamertag phoenix8000

Efill4ziggiN
20-05-2015, 09:38
In the UK gamer tag is Efill4ziggiN

theredeye_uk
20-05-2015, 10:16
Hi

I'm interested too, but am not a Facebook user. Can you add me in?
gamertag, Rustyband_uk

I'm a UK based ex-amateur racer just looking to do some laps for fun, especially in touring / classic touring (gotta love the Sierra cosworth) and GT classes!

Bambus
20-05-2015, 11:45
I gotta good idea for Microsoft. Groups in friends list so you can join a group and ally'all in it!

GT Bambus Sham

Miker
20-05-2015, 13:41
I'd be up for some of this action! Not done group racing before and tend to keep away from open on-line after being tired of constantly taken out on Forza 5 but am up for some good clean fun based racing on PCars..Gamertag is Lovepasty (have put a join request on the FB group)

ItchyBear
20-05-2015, 15:40
Hi guys,

Feel free to apply now, by doing so your reserving yourself a seat.

Visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKpCARS/ to join.

PLEASE NOTE:

Without a fB account you won't be able to access the members list, the community chat or schedule of upcoming events etc.
(Some members have setup a simple fB alias purely to gain access to the group as this is the only way to join right now!)

It's not possible for anyone to add you to the fB group. To join you need to apply to the group yourself via the link above.

There's no need to post your gamertag here folks, once you join the group you'll be asked for it then.

I'm sorry we can't absorb more than 50 racers at a time, the members need a few days to exchange gamertags & find their seats ;)
I'm sure you'll appreciate the pause yourself when we next open the doors :)

There's just not enough tyres to go around! ;) hope to see you on the track very soon....

Ryan88
21-05-2015, 17:34
have sent a request to join the group think it was on the 19th when is it opening again

if anybody wants to add me feel free too! TotalParker1988

ItchyBear
21-05-2015, 19:28
have sent a request to join the group think it was on the 19th when is it opening again

if anybody wants to add me feel free too! TotalParker1988

We're waiting for the patch to drop Ryan & the first group are exchanging gamertags right now.
Your seat is safe in the second round of racers for sure mate.

Thanks for applying to the group, it helps us manage numbers and it's sincerely appreciated.

You'll get a direct message as soon as it re-opens, we're all sat here in the same boat twiddling our fingers :/

Look forward to getting a race very soon....

mcscott
23-05-2015, 16:59
Sounds good, would like to get in on this! Only got 2 people on my friends list who have the game atm and they're from the US and Canada.

Rob Prange
24-05-2015, 16:05
Moved to Xbox Multiplayer Event Planning forum.

ItchyBear
25-05-2015, 09:06
Thank you for your patience! First group have had fair chance to exchange friend requests & those of you who applied to join the group have now been added :)

There's an additional 25 seats open right now so if anyone is in the UK on Xbox and would like to join please don't delay!

Doors will again temporarily close when these seats are taken to allow everyone fair chance to exchange tags & get one good Time Trial under their belt :)

PS : Thanks for opening up a community section in the forums too guys, much apprecaited :)

Briefingcow929
25-05-2015, 10:17
Thank you for your patience! First group have had fair chance to exchange friend requests & those of you who applied to join the group have now been added :)

There's an additional 25 seats open right now so if anyone is in the UK on Xbox and would like to join please don't delay!

Doors will again temporarily close when these seats are taken to allow everyone fair chance to exchange tags & get one good Time Trial under their belt :)

PS : Thanks for opening up a community section in the forums too guys, much apprecaited :)

I have requested to facebook group gamertag is my username, anyone feel free to add me for some races. :)

ItchyBear
25-05-2015, 13:37
I have requested to facebook group gamertag is my username, anyone feel free to add me for some races. :)

When you join the group you'll be asked for your gamertag mate :)
It's impossible to tie this forum alias up with your fB name & there's a lot of people joining so please post it to the group so we don't miss you.
You'll find links to our newsletter, recent events and the other members too.
Welcome aboard!

P.S. New event starts Thursday so if your in quick you'll receive and be able to accept the invite :)

Pikamark
25-05-2015, 14:44
What sort of times and days do you race?

ItchyBear
25-05-2015, 18:12
What sort of times and days do you race?

No fixed times and no fixed days! The sheer beauty of how we're running this group my friend :)

Truly casual, competitive, mutually respectful, mature racing at your convenience!

There's two sides to the group (both optional); 1) race for fun with fellow group members by following our simple guide at times that suit you and without any obligation(s) and 2) organised group wide events, again for fun but more structured and competitive at pre-determined days and times.

Feel free to join in and if it's not for you, your not obliged in any way, come race, try out an event or two (while seats are open!)

Pikamark
25-05-2015, 18:14
No fixed times and no fixed days! The sheer beauty of how we're running this group my friend :)

Truly casual, competitive, mutually respectful, mature racing at your convenience!

There's two sides to the group (both optional); 1) race for fun with fellow group members by following our simple guide at times that suit you and without any obligation(s) and 2) organised group wide events, again for fun but more structured and competitive at pre-determined days and times.

Feel free to join in and if it's not for you, your not obliged in any way, come race, try out an event or two (while seats are open!)

Thanks my GT is my user name and I can only play around working hours so not always for long but I'll join the group and give it a go as I'm up for a bit of fun clean racing as I've only just started playing

ItchyBear
25-05-2015, 18:30
Thanks my GT is my user name and I can only play around working hours so not always for long but I'll join the group and give it a go as I'm up for a bit of fun clean racing as I've only just started playing

Your very welcome, I've sent you a friend request but please read the Newsletter in the group it explains everything you need to know :)

Some of us are waiting on the patch for the controller before entering MP races (just so we're not trashing the games for those with wheels), but soon as it arrives the race invites will flow :)

killswitchmad
26-05-2015, 06:53
I've chucked a request to join, this is exactly what I've been looking for as my working pattern stops me from being involved in any of the serious leagues....

ItchyBear
26-05-2015, 08:46
I've chucked a request to join, this is exactly what I've been looking for as my working pattern stops me from being involved in any of the serious leagues....

Excellent! everyone that's applied so far has been added :) There's a newsletter waiting to greet you with info about how we organise races and events.

There's one currently active and another scheduled for Thursday that will see us through the weekend coming so whenever you have the time there's always something to do :)

Welcome! see you on the track soon I hope :onthego:

Stu1903
30-05-2015, 19:33
I'm keen gamer tag. Stu1903.

GazLime
30-05-2015, 21:13
After buying Project CARS today, this is what I was hoping to find on here. Sign me up. :)

Gamer tag: GazLime

GazLime
31-05-2015, 12:22
Sorry, didn't realise there was a link to the FB group on the OP, just sent my join request.

wOoDsTeR16
31-05-2015, 16:12
Requested to join the group and I am looking to get involved in a league. I did set one up on another FB page, 3 weeks of planning, 15 people signed up and when I opened the lobby yesterday only 1 turned up!.

GT wOoDsTeR16

Spooksta
31-05-2015, 16:18
GT Sp00ksta
Joined FB

ItchyBear
31-05-2015, 19:52
Requested to join the group and I am looking to get involved in a league. I did set one up on another FB page, 3 weeks of planning, 15 people signed up and when I opened the lobby yesterday only 1 turned up!.

GT wOoDsTeR16

Hi mate, this is exactly why we're not running leagues. You might be better to find a structured race team than come to us for casual racing.

Have a skim of the OP man, wouldn't want you to waste time with us only to be disappointed :)

ItchyBear
31-05-2015, 19:58
Chaps we've had so much interest & things are so new our recruitment is temporarily closed to allow the current group time to absorb a new way of gaming :)

Casual, comeptitive, mutually respectfull racing for a group of 100+ racers thrown together in two weeks has it's challenges ;)

Once everyone's soaked up the way we run everyone on the subs-bench will be welcomed in. This may take a couple of weeks but hang in there, the events were running are great fun! There's some exceedingly quick guys in the group already and their happily sharing tips, helping tune and generally being cool!

We're mostly mature racers but have guys in their 20s as well as guys in their 50s happily swapping paint :)

Please, visit the group and apply to join, the next 50 will move in in one go and then again their will be a pause to allow things to gel.

Enjoy pCARS and get some practice in between now and then! Your gonna need it ;)

gazuk1
31-05-2015, 21:41
Sounds right up my street, not to serious and a bit of fun , I'm a casual racer and on the more mature side in life, so can't be bothered listing to some teen blasting music down my ear and screaming when they crash ;) , feel free to add me, still learning and will need to re learn if or when my steering wheel arrives ;(. Gamertag. gazuk1 also sent request for FB. Cheers

Paulz0rz55
03-06-2015, 11:00
Hi there!

I'm new to the forum and looking for some good clean online racing! I have sent a request on facebook to join the group and my gamertag is: Paulz0rz55

Looking forward to racing with you guys when you have some space!

Cheers

Paul

Hindz1
03-06-2015, 12:12
Would you be able to add me please?

GamerTag: Hindz1.

Thanks.

ItchyBear
04-06-2015, 23:00
[MODS] Could you please lock/remove this thread as we're changing admin & I'm no longer recruiting. Many thanks guys.

Orinoco
07-06-2015, 17:35
Hi my gamer tag is x Orinoco x I'd be interested in joining
Cheers.

CaesarsWrath johnboy8722
11-06-2015, 21:36
Hey guys hope you all are well.
Looking for racers to join my open lobby's along side my streams only two requirements you have to be respectful and clean.
drivers of varied skills levels welcome.
lobby setup is typically 5 lap race with a 10 min qualy session with assists allowed flags n penaltys on damage on any view point available other settings can be seen in the lobby's.

My xbox one GT is xCaesars Wrathx drop me a message and I will get back to you.

My stream will start at midnight GMT (UK) time. Twitch.tv name is johnboy8722 drop me a follow in anticipation for tonight's stream, or find me on Twitter and look out for my live now tweet @CaesarsWrath

Any questions fire away, other than that see you on the track

remyd84
15-06-2015, 23:24
count me in when i can sign up for it. gamertag remyd84

mayfield18194
17-06-2015, 19:53
I would like to join if possible please, I did look on facebook but couldn't find the group in mention.

The gamer tag is thedaddy00

Anyone looking to race sometime just add me at any time, just mention you found me through here, else I won't have a clue haha

Mansellred5
22-06-2015, 11:07
Would like to get some racing action guys gt: SimmoSimmo feel free to add me

ToOSk3tChY
22-06-2015, 14:55
add me please: ToOSk3tChY

I'll be on at random times. Inviting anytime is cool with me. If I can join I will

AstroSmurf
26-06-2015, 13:57
Hi, racer from walsall west mids. Casual, old gamer. Steering wheel, cockpit view any cars any tracks im in if ok. I dont use facebook sorry. If i can join please send me an invite to AstroSmurf.. Will be on Saturday all afternoon.. Cheers

Mbondracing
18-07-2015, 16:07
Looking for people to race with. Gamertag: DigitalSenna
Casual sounds good as I get little time to play and a league is too demanding!

F1_Charlie
19-07-2015, 15:07
Looking for a group of people to have regular race nights with. Gamertag is oIx Charlie xIo

TroyzeH
23-07-2015, 20:26
Add me and I'll race with you guys sometime :) I'm Fast, clean, 20 and Scottish hahahaha! My GT is TroyzeH so hope to see some of you guys on track!

ItchyBear
25-07-2015, 14:39
GROUP IS NO LONGER RECRUITING & NO LONGER RACES ON pCARS
SORRY GUYS ~ I HAVE ASKED FOR THE THREAD TO BE CLOSED :confused:

CXR DPF15
30-05-2017, 00:34
GROUP IS NO LONGER RECRUITING & NO LONGER RACES ON pCARS
SORRY GUYS ~ I HAVE ASKED FOR THE THREAD TO BE CLOSED :confused:

Anyone looking for a CLEAN racing club on Xbox One log on and register with our U.K. Online racing group
cxr-racing.com

We run organised championships on F12016 and Project Cars and are looking for new racers to start a new championship on both games.

Look forward to seeing you on track...