PDA

View Full Version : Project B.U.G.S.

X30 Nemec666
16-05-2015, 16:54
The Azure Event (third race in carrer on lmp1) - whats up with the AI? They drive like in a comedy show? This is the worst i have ever seen and played! Every AI driver seems to bee he must push every wall on this track.
Have you guys really checked this game out by yourself?

For me its slowly like SMS had a meeting with the guys from EA / Dice and Battlefield 4 - The EA guys said "we bet you can`t bring more bugs in a single game like us in battlefield 4!" and SMS answered "Challenge accepted!"

The last days are really pure horror - you told us before the last delay the game is on 99% and you work only on the last 1%! From my view its more like the game is 1% finsihed and you`re still working on the last 99%! ;)

Or on of your trailer "Sound is everything" - really? So why are some cars never seen or hear from this trailer? Mercedes A 45 AMG for example? :culpability:

And i really can`t count the times my xbox freezes with this game....
Since the last week im on 50/50 with this game - one side i love it from the other i would love to throw it out of the window.

cplzell
16-05-2015, 17:07
in 30 hours of race my console never freezes....maybe your console has some problems...this game need a patch but is very good, i dont have all problems you say, like i said maibe the problem is in your console

LextersQuest
16-05-2015, 17:57
in 30 hours of race my console never freezes....maybe your console has some problems...this game need a patch but is very good, i dont have all problems you say, like i said maibe the problem is in your console

Strange some people have it and others dont.
What could be the difference then in consoles. I gues you also play online? Are your games boxed or digital? Are there setting that can be different in menu's of xboxone itself?

X30 Nemec666
16-05-2015, 19:42
Strange some people have it and others dont.
What could be the difference then in consoles. I gues you also play online? Are your games boxed or digital? Are there setting that can be different in menu's of xboxone itself?

Game is boxed - first played after 100% installed and patched after. Any other games i have no problems. menu`s should be standard. No online playing till now

cplzell
16-05-2015, 20:46
my game is boxed and i play 6 of the 30 hours online...never freezes...its strange reading the comments of many bugs of this game but the only bugs i have seen is the sound bug and sometimes the setup that return to default in carrer

stugiiia
16-05-2015, 23:22
There are plenty of BUGS, my fav is the Can't save bug, but then again with as much as it save I can understand. They need to fix this game!!!