PDA

View Full Version : lol, cod generation of racing sims.

bent_toe
16-05-2015, 17:31
Every server out there has damage off, assists on and cockpit view off, tire and mechanical off.

Jesus fucking christ, go back to NFS or something

GTOdaddy73
16-05-2015, 17:39
So make your own room and use the forums to invite like minded people to race with you.

Though your use of language and the fact that your listed as a PC racer posting in a PS4 forum might hinder your progress.

bent_toe
16-05-2015, 17:52
Pc? Im on PS4.
No one joins my server because its too hard boohoo.. I even got rain enabled. Its horrible conditions and nothing like an arcade game...boohoo

LordDRIFT
16-05-2015, 17:52
So make your own room and use the forums to invite like minded people to race with you.

Though your use of language and the fact that your listed as a PC racer posting in a PS4 forum might hinder your progress.
Truth +1

dvc
16-05-2015, 18:20
Pc? Im on PS4.
No one joins my server because its too hard boohoo.. I even got rain enabled. Its horrible conditions and nothing like an arcade game...boohoo

I agree with you, and even it they join, you will be racing alone last few laps as disconnecting from the race is not punishing you in any way.

bent_toe
16-05-2015, 18:24
Yeah, been having a server running for the past 4 hours...in total 7 people have joined.

I started a thread earlier called british touring saturday on the forum. So inviting likeminded does not work.

FoxMulder
16-05-2015, 18:36
Yeah, been having a server running for the past 4 hours...in total 7 people have joined.

I started a thread earlier called british touring saturday on the forum. So inviting likeminded does not work.

From what i can see looking through the online lobbies the most played class is GT3 and maybe Prototype. I can see your server in the touring section, but not many people seem to enjoy touring class, I reckon. Also I'm really surprised to see so few people playing online, looks to me like a couple hundred people maybe a thousand.

cloakdeath
16-05-2015, 19:04
From what i can see looking through the online lobbies the most played class is GT3 and maybe Prototype. I can see your server in the touring section, but not many people seem to enjoy touring class, I reckon. Also I'm really surprised to see so few people playing online, looks to me like a couple hundred people maybe a thousand.

GT3 is popular because the wheels are against the ground like magnets. Like wip3out

FoxMulder
16-05-2015, 19:09
Well, maybe there aren't as many hardcore sim racers out there as we all thought or wished. Maybe this game in its seriousness is just a niche product afterall.

Helmethead1031
16-05-2015, 19:13
I realize off topic, but how did your toe get bent? :confused-new:

bent_toe
16-05-2015, 19:14

Atleast it shows... GT3...as i said, cod generation for project cars.
What is it with gamers these days, not willing to grind to get good. Nope just serve it to them.
You should see my screen... I got everything off, no map no corner indication.. Nothing. I loose a lot but damn im having fun....and improving.

FoxMulder
16-05-2015, 19:28
When I look through the leaderboards on PC literally everyone is using a wheel. So if you're so serious about your racing, buying this game for console where the majority are casual gamepad players might be the root of the problem.

dvc
16-05-2015, 19:53

About hour after you posted I was refreshing lobby to see if your room will show up. It didnt. I didnt intend to join just wanted to find out how easy is to find somebodys room. It aint..

dvc
16-05-2015, 19:54
When I look through the leaderboards on PC literally everyone is using a wheel. So if you're so serious about your racing, buying this game for console where the majority are casual gamepad players might be the root of the problem.

But hopefully most of them will get bored and we will stay. Hopefully

bent_toe
16-05-2015, 21:51
I realize off topic, but how did your toe get bent? :confused-new:

Dropped a heavy wood piece on it when i was a kid 30 years ago... I never did anything about it... It looks crazy, i scare people with that toe.

bent_toe
16-05-2015, 21:57

Um yeah....i doubt there are many pc gamers using mouse and keyboard with a racing game. :eek:

But thanks for coming to the console forum and stating once again how superior pc is as a gaming platform. No really...we are all very impressed.

Would i impress you if i told you that i built high end pc's when you were crawling around in dipers.

No?...... Aww, guess i have to go back in shame ti my crappy console huh?

madmax2069
16-05-2015, 22:30
Um yeah....i doubt there are many pc gamers using mouse and keyboard with a racing game. :eek:

But thanks for coming to the console forum and stating once again how superior pc is as a gaming platform. No really...we are all very impressed.

Would i impress you if i told you that i built high end pc's when you were crawling around in dipers.

No?...... Aww, guess i have to go back in shame ti my crappy console huh?

If you look he is also on console.

hkraft300
16-05-2015, 22:51
Every server out there has damage off, assists on and cockpit view off, tire and mechanical off.

Racers, of your skill level, looking to race your preferred type of cars, under your preferred conditions (weather, damage, endurance/sprint etc), online at the same time as you, are gonna be few and far between.

You'll need to more than put up a thread on a forum, get a lobby going and wait for your dream team to show up.

You know well enough what to do.

You're not the only one frustrated with the caliber of pCars players on PSN at the moment. We love to live our nomex-clad fantasies through these sims don't we xD

Anyway - I need to diversify beyond LMP and Formula A/B.
Haven't driven 3/4 of the cars in this game yet. Add me on PSN maybe I'll give you a go sometime.

Ps - reckon this current generation of consoles (PS4/Xb1) have the juice to run proper sims like pCars, or it would've been a PC-only title.

madmax2069
16-05-2015, 23:01
Racers, of your skill level, looking to race your preferred type of cars, under your preferred conditions (weather, damage, endurance/sprint etc), online at the same time as you, are gonna be few and far between.

You'll need to more than put up a thread on a forum, get a lobby going and wait for your dream team to show up.

You know well enough what to do.

You're not the only one frustrated with the caliber of pCars players on PSN at the moment. We love to live our nomex-clad fantasies through these sims don't we xD

Anyway - I need to diversify beyond LMP and Formula A/B.
Haven't driven 3/4 of the cars in this game yet. Add me on PSN maybe I'll give you a go sometime.

Ps - reckon this current generation of consoles (PS4/Xb1) have the juice to run proper sims like pCars, or it would've been a PC-only title.

Last generation had more then enough power to run Sim racing games, its just the stigma thats usually tied to consoles, and the amount of work and money required to port over to a console that keeps them from coming over to console. Games like Rfactor could have easily ran on the 360 and PS3, iRacing back in the day could have ran on last gen systems as well (ran both on a old pentium 4 with integrated graphics quite smoothly).

Titzon Toast
16-05-2015, 23:13
Lots of wheel users like myself waiting in the wings for a patch to fix our problems too I reckon.
The numbers will swell once it goes live.

Mikey2
16-05-2015, 23:17
There is 2 groups on Facebook that are getting like minded racer together on the ps4 https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Armchair-Racing-Network/438677092972538 And 'project cars ps4' join and add everyone from the pages including me 'wheelie-mike46' if I'm on send me a join invite in I'll happily oblige as it getting a bit silly with the bumper car boys.

GitRirish
17-05-2015, 01:05
I'm down for a quick 3 lapper with the norm settings but I'm also down for some serious racing. Problem is most people don't look at the lobby settings and it's a cluster right off the grid. Also a lot of laps and some serious concentration require time....time which my wife, and my kids all seem to want to occupy when the light goes green :) Full sim events are maybe better planned ahead. Then you remove a large percentage of ram era and people who are maybe still learning as well. I love this game I'm hooked and although people have been ramming and blasting through traffic all day, I've had my headset on and out of 16 racers I have met 1 or 2 per session that honor position and racing rules. Look for these people and build yourself a group of like minded racers and then race the race you prefer. I'm on ps4 and will try finish a race no matter what the difficulty or the outcome. Add me GitRirish

See you at lights out.

hkraft300
17-05-2015, 01:33
Last generation had more then enough power to run Sim racing games, its just the stigma thats usually tied to consoles, and the amount of work and money required to port over to a console that keeps them from coming over to console. Games like Rfactor could have easily ran on the 360 and PS3, iRacing back in the day could have ran on last gen systems as well (ran both on a old pentium 4 with integrated graphics quite smoothly).

Agreed, but rFactor 1 graphics would look silly on a 40+" HD screen, don't you think :)

Console games CANNOT do without graphics, don't you know. And to stay on top of the physics as well as requisite pixels is a tough task. In saying that, I wonder what excuse GT6 has, then, of being so poor simulation-wise, as well as having rubbish graphics (yes some of the "cars" looked straight copied from GT2)

It's a wonder pCars is getting by without turbo's and bodykit upgrades...

jdmnsprd
17-05-2015, 01:33
Atleast it shows... GT3...as i said, cod generation for project cars.
What is it with gamers these days, not willing to grind to get good. Nope just serve it to them.
You should see my screen... I got everything off, no map no corner indication.. Nothing. I loose a lot but damn im having fun....and improving.

What's wrong with using GT3 cars?

LordDRIFT
17-05-2015, 05:30
I'm enjoying the career mode at this time. Getting to know the game before venturing online. I also play with hard code settings. I actually use the helmet cam.

bent_toe
17-05-2015, 06:35
What's wrong with using GT3 cars?

Who said it was something wrong with them?

KK78
17-05-2015, 09:52
So basically someone writes a thread about how they are so great but no one in multiplayer will play with them because most other players are COD generation players (WTF does that even mean?) And then we are told it's better on PC and that the hardcore plays there because well 'PC master race' and every console gamer is a thumb sucking idiot and all that narrow minded, benign crap peddled by idiots who need to make themselves feel somehow relevant. And then someone actually hopes for the 'lesser' racers to stop playing, thus leaving the supremely talented individuals to play with themselves and each other!

Here's an idea, set up a post asking for other like-minded racers to get together thus the whinge-fest can end and for those hoping for a day where multiplayer is strewn with only super expert players who play only the hardest settings and conditions consider that without that chunk of your so-called 'casual' players this game would not happen on consoles, because that same chunk is what sells games in the millions not the thousands. Oh and players might get better too, considering the game has been out less than 2 weeks, just a thought.

bent_toe
17-05-2015, 11:38
So basically someone writes a thread about how they are so great but no one in multiplayer will play with them because most other players are COD generation players (WTF does that even mean?) And then we are told it's better on PC and that the hardcore plays there because well 'PC master race' and every console gamer is a thumb sucking idiot and all that narrow minded, benign crap peddled by idiots who need to make themselves feel somehow relevant. And then someone actually hopes for the 'lesser' racers to stop playing, thus leaving the supremely talented individuals to play with themselves and each other!

Here's an idea, set up a post asking for other like-minded racers to get together thus the whinge-fest can end and for those hoping for a day where multiplayer is strewn with only super expert players who play only the hardest settings and conditions consider that without that chunk of your so-called 'casual' players this game would not happen on consoles, because that same chunk is what sells games in the millions not the thousands. Oh and players might get better too, considering the game has been out less than 2 weeks, just a thought.

Its not us....its them.
Why do you even bother joining a lobby with long races and assists off, cockpit view on etc.... Just leave that lobby if you know you don't have what it takes.
Why stick around and ruining the experience?

I will never excuse moronic behaviour, if you suck... Practice offline or stay with the other bumpercar racers.

I don't join a Hardcore server in battlefield the first week its out, not unless i know i can stand the heat and do some good.

People should learn to know their limitations.

*Edit
I made a post yesterday and had my server up for 3+ hours...7 players in total joined, 2 of them thought they were driving in the movie fast and furious.

KK78
17-05-2015, 14:27
But your argument seems to hinge on the idea that 'lesser' players somehow don't have the right to join your lobby and should not attempt to improve themselves! You are right the game has a large amount of idiots but to be frank, live with it, every online racer since the dawn of online racers has them. Some are idiots who take pleasure in hitting others but some are trying to learn how to get better so while it is annoying that people are a bit pants or that no one wants to join your games consider that there's not just you playing the game, set up a private lobby and get people who feel the same as you to join.

The irony in all of this is some people want this all assists off racing so the game is supposedly super realistic and challenging yet many of the race classes in the game have some of the very same assists in the real life sport.

cloakdeath
17-05-2015, 14:56
Just 'live with it' isn't good enough. It's like going into a concert hall with a quality ensemble performing and slamming on the piano keys randomly. Just accepting that every race is going to be crap is doing this simulator a disservice.
If someone doesn't understand the basics of racing, dare I say it, perhaps they can learn very simple concepts offline first? Shoot me for elitism I guess.

We learn to write pen on paper as children for our own good and society's good. No need to pander to those who don't want to turn up to school.

Anjinson03
17-05-2015, 15:45
Psn - Anjinson03 Real lobbies for real racers

bent_toe
17-05-2015, 16:12
But your argument seems to hinge on the idea that 'lesser' players somehow don't have the right to join your lobby and should not attempt to improve themselves! You are right the game has a large amount of idiots but to be frank, live with it, every online racer since the dawn of online racers has them. Some are idiots who take pleasure in hitting others but some are trying to learn how to get better so while it is annoying that people are a bit pants or that no one wants to join your games consider that there's not just you playing the game, set up a private lobby and get people who feel the same as you to join.

The irony in all of this is some people want this all assists off racing so the game is supposedly super realistic and challenging yet many of the race classes in the game have some of the very same assists in the real life sport.

Should this apply on all games then?
Just accept team members blowing their own team up in a fps game, players taking the ball in a Fifa game and score on their own goal, players in a flight game crashing into your plane and so on..... Guess you would accept all that?

If your defending this behaviour your either A. one of them B. don't play online or C.always play in private

KK78
17-05-2015, 16:17
Just 'live with it' isn't good enough. It's like going into a concert hall with a quality ensemble performing and slamming on the piano keys randomly. Just accepting that every race is going to be crap is doing this simulator a disservice.
If someone doesn't understand the basics of racing, dare I say it, perhaps they can learn very simple concepts offline first? Shoot me for elitism I guess.

We learn to write pen on paper as children for our own good and society's good. No need to pander to those who don't want to turn up to school.

Well I'll put it another way, you'll have to live with it because no amount of rattle waving will change the fact that if you put a video game up for general sale, that anyone can buy, a game that offers little explanation for the assists, tweaking and set-up options, a game that allows access with no tutorial or any level of qualification to enter multiplayer and then fails to administer consistent penalties for those breaking the rules, no one can really expect it to be remotely perfect. However as I've said before there is salvation for elitists in the form of private lobbies and while I'm sure no self respecting self entitled gamer wants to have to go to all the effort of setting a private lobby up it's about the only option if people don't want to play with the dunces.

Also your analogies don't really make sense because the individual owns neither the school nor the concert hall, he does however own the game so if the game doesn't police the gamer the gamer will do as they please, sad but true.

KK78
17-05-2015, 16:27
Should this apply on all games then?
Just accept team members blowing their own team up in a fps game, players taking the ball in a Fifa game and score on their own goal, players in a flight game crashing into your plane and so on..... Guess you would accept all that?

If your defending this behaviour your either A. one of them B. don't play online or C.always play in private

If the game does not police it then yes you'll have to live with it and yes I have had to accept people flying a helicopter with me in it into a hill on Battlefield 4 or team killers in COD Hardcore games, team members who run off in GTA Heists missions never to be seen again, players in Street Fighter using lag switches to try and win and interestingly idiots trying many of the same moves in Driveclub as we see in Project Cars yet in Driveclub, dickheads become ghosts a lot of the time so you go straight through them, Driveclub also weighs heavy penalties on corner cutters and those who use other cars as virtual guide rails- thus to some degree the game makes attempts to curb the idiots.

I'm not defending anyone else's behaviour I'm pointing out that you might just be better going private or getting used to the fact that with millions of people playing some won't be able, capable or actually interesting in the brand of more challenging gaming you are looking for.

bent_toe
17-05-2015, 19:08
Dont know about you, but i dont have 15 friends owning this game....not even 2. So getting a nice private full lobby is not happening

KK78
17-05-2015, 20:17
Neither do I mate, that's why I'm gonna be joining one of the clean racing clubs on here, I already have 5 new friends from PCars.

BSDShoes
17-05-2015, 23:12
Years ago I used to race online all the time, not so much anymore since Forza 3, ever since the 2008 or so online racing has been chaotic. But atl east iRacing is still a good place to race online, lots of real life racers play that game.

chrislljones
18-05-2015, 06:12
I will admit that I am yet to try this game online. But when I do I am game for any type of car. I think the slower cars in the game like touring are a challenge to drive but I will have to admit now that so far I have really struggled to play without ABS switched on. Its the only assist that I'm using but I think its only cause as yet I am running on controller, I might be the only one to have this issue but have the same problem on GT5 on PS3 till I got a wheel than I was fine.

MrStef85
18-05-2015, 07:11

Maybe you must join my lobby! ;)

JessicaWalter
18-05-2015, 08:13
i haven't messed with online or career yet. i was messing with control settings for days and now im trying to tune a car. this game is a lot to take in at first. i play with helmet cam, real assists, all damage on, real wear, manual w/clutch etc. so until i get a little more comfortable with it i'd probably be swappin a lot of paint, and blazing trails through the grass, if i went online. after i get a handle on it ill be looking for some nice touring car action and FA after i get better

MrStef85
18-05-2015, 08:34
i haven't messed with online or career yet. i was messing with control settings for days and now im trying to tune a car. this game is a lot to take in at first. i play with helmet cam, real assists, all damage on, real wear, manual w/clutch etc. so until i get a little more comfortable with it i'd probably be swappin a lot of paint, and blazing trails through the grass, if i went online. after i get a handle on it ill be looking for some nice touring car action and FA after i get better

Join our lobby! your welcome!

piblus
18-05-2015, 08:48

Cool story, just pay for my copy of the game and then you can tell me how to setup PUBLIC online lobby. Otherwise you have no right to say that. Make your own lobby, invite people from these forums. It's really bad how much hate is going on these forums. I understand that this game was kickstarted and people were waiting for this kind of game but for the rest who bought after release it's mostly racing game not some kind of simulator. If you look at box and labels there isnt even one word saying it's a sim. Like it or not but you have to deal with it.

bent_toe
18-05-2015, 09:34
Cool story, just pay for my copy of the game and then you can tell me how to setup PUBLIC online lobby. Otherwise you have no right to say that. Make your own lobby, invite people from these forums. It's really bad how much hate is going on these forums. I understand that this game was kickstarted and people were waiting for this kind of game but for the rest who bought after release it's mostly racing game not some kind of simulator. If you look at box and labels there isnt even one word saying it's a sim. Like it or not but you have to deal with it.

There is nothing cool with that story.. but you seem to be very cool.

piblus
18-05-2015, 11:35
There is nothing cool with that story.. but you seem to be very cool.

For me cool part of your rant was that you feel like you have more rights to play online than any other player, even if it's public lobby. Maybe you should be just a bit cooler and look around these forums bcos ppl are gathering for races, even i know that and im not part of that elite drivers. Some pro like you should be doing that already :O maybe you are not so pro afterall.

Katilla
18-05-2015, 13:19
Lots of wheel users like myself waiting in the wings for a patch to fix our problems too I reckon.
The numbers will swell once it goes live.

so true !!

and

I would limit the game
only steering wheel
or
only joy !!

It would be necessary to exclude zigzag joy Racer !!

SketchyRacer
18-05-2015, 14:25
But hopefully most of them will get bored and we will stay. Hopefully

if G27 wheel support doesn't come along people will probably stay away ... and that won't bode well for SMS when they decide to release a pCARS 2 or any other sim title on consoles

if i'm being honest, i'm kicking myself that i didn't cancel my pre-order and save my money... i've always enjoyed racing games but facts are facts ... on a console (which was this games main intention to bring sim racing to console gamers) you will never get the sim like realism playing with a pad! the fact that there are no pad profiles or even explanations of what tweaking the settings will do is a big flaw for someone who is embarking on to this for the first time...

couple that with wheels which cost a small fortune for a complete set doesn't make it economically viable to invest in such a title... think of this scenario... you want a half decent FFB wheel setup with manual gear shifting capability... the cheapest option supported on the ps4 is the thrustmaster t500 and the th8 (whatever it's shifter is called) that over 500 pound in the UK... for a console that costs 300... and a game that costs 50 .... for that sort of money you could buy a cheap and cheerful gaming pc and assetto corsa which from my own research is proving to be better than pCARS.

i honestly don't see pCARS surviving on any console if the masses get bored and stop playing the game... and for future titles it could bode even worse... i'll test it against driveclub that i just bought on ebay for 10 pound and see how unplayable that is for a fraction of the cost...

Pablo2008jedi
18-05-2015, 14:35
i honestly don't see pCARS surviving on any console if the masses get bored and stop playing the game... and for future titles it could bode even worse... i'll test it against driveclub that i just bought on ebay for 10 pound and see how unplayable that is for a fraction of the cost...

Yup as a PS4 user, I refuse to pay 100 on a wheel for one game! The controller isn't bad, but it won't be the fullest simulation, BUT! This is currently the best racing game on the PS4 that isn't an ARCADE racer.... Until something better comes out, this will be a keeper.

SketchyRacer
18-05-2015, 14:48
Yup as a PS4 user, I refuse to pay 100 on a wheel for one game! The controller isn't bad, but it won't be the fullest simulation, BUT! This is currently the best racing game on the PS4 that isn't an ARCADE racer.... Until something better comes out, this will be a keeper.

to be fair i'm quite biased... i bought a G27 specifically for this game last may (before i discovered it won't be supported lol ) but even at full price you get all you need in terms of wheel, pedals shifter etc.. i was close to cancelling my pre-order and then it was announced that fanatec drivers were being embedded in to the game (an easy thing to do by the sounds of it seeing as it happened so quick) so i persevered still with the hope that it will happen (a decision that with hindsight i would have not made until i knew it would be supported and simply would have got my money back for the wheel)... but i still think that more should have been done to make this playable with a controller...

cloakdeath
19-05-2015, 01:45
Also your analogies don't really make sense because the individual owns neither the school nor the concert hall, he does however own the game so if the game doesn't police the gamer the gamer will do as they please, sad but true.

Absolutely right! I did as I pleased when I became host of a full lobby for a few hours. Three quarters of the cars were locked on the grid in neutral at the green light for each race, over and over again. The answer?? Manual gear shifting turned on! Of course like lemmings the lobbies filled up again in no time repeatedly, never checking the info. Mwahaha Small pleasures huh?

Only joking, I turned autoshift back on after two races. I'm too kindhearted.

Katilla
19-05-2015, 06:27
if G27 wheel support doesn't come along people will probably stay away ...

The game is great!
If you do not have steering
even good
You may not like it!

google + setup + practice = new reviews :)

kekke2000
19-05-2015, 06:46
I wish I could post this in the forehead of everyone even remotely involved in developing this game:

PRESET LOBBIES!
Pro (no aids, full damage, 5-10 min Q, 15 min R)
Novice (all aids, no damage, no Q, 5 min R)
e.t.c.

Settings non-changeable! Only Class/Track

HeeseyChelmet
19-05-2015, 06:49

I'd happily join this session mate but i cant sit on here all day, i have things to do. However, when I do get on I have a few races with you. Send me a friends request on PSN

SketchyRacer
19-05-2015, 14:38
The game is great!
If you do not have steering
even good
You may not like it!

google + setup + practice = new reviews :)

hi Katilla,

i know... i actually love the games' concept... i've tried various setups and practice (event winning some races) but it still needs work... having spent the best part of 4 hours on 3 karting rounds (i was only on about 60% difficulty with everything set to realistic) the games proved very frustrating with the way the karts snap... no matter what controller settings i try, this also happens with cars whether they are the fairly low power road cars or full on race cars. Apparently with a wheel the games is completely different.. but i won't spend the sums of money required to get a compatible FFB wheel, pedals and stick shift.

The way i see it.. if you are going to produce a sim for consoles (which was the main USP) then the game should be supporting the same wheels across all platforms... otherwise SMS shouldn't have even bothered making this game for consoles and kept it on the PC saving them a lot of time and effort.

i'm sure when the controller controls are more usable the game with be great (i personally think they should have shipped with controller preset mappings tuned specifically for the PS4).. better still if they release support for the Logitech hardware it could truly be phenomenal... but at least for now it's not... not on the PS4

... who knows if this gets sorted i'd join the clean racing sessions! to add to the community..

KillerFox1978
19-05-2015, 14:56

LOL tip top.

Katilla
20-05-2015, 07:40
hi Katilla, i know... i actually love the games' concept....

I get it!
Logitech does not play that's a problem.
But since the game is great!
Many of the errors (many of the bugs!), But you can see that the direction is good!
I look forward to the big patch
More reviews will be

MrStef85
20-05-2015, 07:58
I'm in love with this game. My girlfriend doesn't :rolleyes:;)

SketchyRacer
22-05-2015, 16:29
spent a few more hours playing this with the controller, and i think i'm ready to eat some humble pie! ... been getting smoother with all my inputs and have finally getting to grips with the twitchyness of the karts... to the point that i've won a couple of my races in round 2 :) also bit the bullet and used the triggers for acceleration etc and i think that's helped once my stubbornness was kurbed (no pun intended)... still hopefully logitech support comes and i can fully immerse myself :)

sorry for my BF :)