PDA

View Full Version : game won't run? wtf

codyPKA
16-05-2015, 17:44
Turned on my ps4 just now and I can't get past the launch screen where you press "x" to start (it says project cars on the screen with the outline of a driver next to it ). Nothing happens. I press x a million times and it just stays on that screen. Doesn't appear to be frozen, the background graphics are moving. I tried restarting, I tried taking disc out and putting back in. nothing works. I have a $60 paperweight right now. Game worked fine last night

Skullblits69
16-05-2015, 17:50
Turned on my ps4 just now and I can't get past the launch screen where you press "x" to start (it says project cars on the screen with the outline of a driver next to it ). Nothing happens. I press x a million times and it just stays on that screen. Doesn't appear to be frozen, the background graphics are moving. I tried restarting, I tried taking disc out and putting back in. nothing works. I have a $60 paperweight right now. Game worked fine last night

Do your other games work ok?

codyPKA
16-05-2015, 17:50
Switched controllers and now it works. I have no explanation. Controlller I was trying to use worked fine in the PlayStation menu but doesn't work once the games started. Tried mlb the show and it did the same thing

Skullblits69
16-05-2015, 17:52
Faulty controller? Glad its working. :)