PDA

View Full Version : Save livery

SharpEyez
16-05-2015, 19:06
Hello fellow drivers,

I'd wonder if there is a way to save the livery that you'd like.
It seems like every time I select a car I got to select the livery that i'd like with it.

Is there any way to save the livery at each car?

All help would be appreciated

SharpEyez
17-05-2015, 14:40
Bump

DreamWeaver
17-05-2015, 15:03
At the moment, no.

The only time a chosen livery is remembered by the game, is when you choose a custom livery (I think you have to drive that car or at least go to "my garage" with the livery to get that effect).
Once a custom livery has been chosen for a specific car, it always appears first when reselecting that car coming from another one.
WMD members are posting their liveries here too, so maybe you will find your favourite one and make it a custom livery, even if it is already by default in the game.

Maybe we can use this thread as a request to all WMD members to post every livery here in this forum, even if it is already in the game.

SharpEyez
17-05-2015, 15:38
At the moment, no.

The only time a chosen livery is remembered by the game, is when you choose a custom livery (I think you have to drive that car or at least go to "my garage" with the livery to get that effect).
Once a custom livery has been chosen for a specific car, it always appears first when reselecting that car coming from another one.
WMD members are posting their liveries here too, so maybe you will find your favourite one and make it a custom livery, even if it is already by default in the game.

Maybe we can use this thread as a request to all WMD members to post every livery here in this forum, even if it is already in the game.

Thank you sir, for your answer.
I'm quite surprised that it is not possible to save a livery I indeed noticed that when you use a custom livery it saves it.
But sometimes you'd like to change the livery, at least I do.

I hope SMS will change this in a future patch, it's a small detail though, but I can't imagine that i'm the only one noticing and wondering this.

It's more or less the same as with different pit stop settings, where you can only save one specific pitstop setting, instead of multiple, with for instance wet tires and no damage repairs. And another setting with only repairs.

I'm quite sure there'll be a lot of changes in near future patches and such, I only hope it won't take months.

Ripgroove
18-05-2015, 17:38
At the moment, no.

So what exactly is the point of all the other liveries in game if you cannot choose them?

Carinis
05-07-2015, 00:51
this doesn't seem to work the game still keeps setting random liveries on my cars despite me going into the garage and selecting the custom livery I want

mister dog
05-07-2015, 00:53
Yup it would be nice if the game would remember the livery you last chose for a particular car.

RacingTopsy
05-07-2015, 01:21
this doesn't seem to work the game still keeps setting random liveries on my cars despite me going into the garage and selecting the custom livery I want

It should remember it for a particular race and for the next ones too I believe, as long as you don't change your car.
If you change your car you have to select the livery you want to use for that particular car again.

Carinis
05-07-2015, 14:07
It should remember it for a particular race and for the next ones too I believe, as long as you don't change your car.
If you change your car you have to select the livery you want to use for that particular car again.

Bloody stupid idea