PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone played on PC and xBox One using a FFB wheel?

ashasha
16-05-2015, 20:23
I am just wondering what the differences between the two are, i.e., if the xBox version is totally borked or if it's even close.

Reason I ask is that I spent a lot of time last night (again) trying to dial in my wheel and there are times that it feels really good, but still not completely right to me. I messed with the TX's settings going back and forth from 900 to 540 and changing the input sensitivity and could feel massive differences, but to be honest I couldn't tell what was actually better at the time. Sometimes it felt like I was driving a barge, other times it was much better, but there were so many iterations of changes and calibration that I honestly don't know what I ended up on as a "favorite."

One thing that I did do was lower the steering ratio in the car's settings which helped tremendously on Cadwell GP.

HEF51
16-05-2015, 20:31
Yes, the X1's FFB is completely messed up compared to PC's FFB.

Raven403
16-05-2015, 20:44
Yup I have it on PC too and the X1 FFB is not right. Check out the other threads on FFB settings on the TX for a temp fix if you like. it may help, but ffb is pretty subjective

ashasha
17-05-2015, 00:40
Thanks a million guys.

Can't find a thumbs up emoticon, but here's some :watermelon: