PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP

Mylesg9200
16-05-2015, 23:23
I got Project Cars today and I went to play and when I did i can't access anything besides a quick race week and options all the other features are locked how do I unlock them? What can I do!!

FoxMulder
16-05-2015, 23:28
Wait until your PS4 has downloaded all game files. Check under Notifications -> Downloads. You're still downloading.

Skrillex
16-05-2015, 23:31
Plus you'll have to create your driver name where it says "New" then everything will open up

Mylesg9200
17-05-2015, 01:06
It says I have downloaded the game and all it say is start and it has me registered under my psn account

HarryHoodlum
17-05-2015, 04:12
Hit X on the tile for "new" and create a career

lumpy88
17-05-2015, 04:50
What are you supposed to do when "new" is locked too? Everything is completely downloaded, raced a quick race and nothing. I even uninstalled and reinstalled game...same thing. Any other suggestions.

HarryHoodlum
17-05-2015, 04:59
The download from PSN may have completed downloading, but until all of the files are done downloading in the background, you are stuck with a single quick race. I'm not sure how to check on the background file download but it should only take a few hours tops. So either you're are still downloading or some kind of bug is telling the game that not all files are installed.

The downloads in your notifications are not indicative of the full games install progress.

gbm
17-05-2015, 05:31
I got Project Cars today and I went to play and when I did i can't access anything besides a quick race week and options all the other features are locked how do I unlock them? What can I do!!

Ultimately, what unlocked it for me was going into the store and downloading the free Lykan car. After doing so, everything was available for play. Try it.