PDA

View Full Version : XBone, Fail to save/load data

Goggles007
17-05-2015, 00:25
Hi folks,

My game suddenly stopped saving data at the finish of season2 -4th career GT race. I tried resaving several times and eventually game took me back to the difficulty select screen. I backed out of game, did a hard reset and when game reloaded, it appears that I have to start a completely new career.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know if this is being worked on? ie: patch?

Its a shame, I'm really liking this game, the data loss concerns me bigtime though.

Thank you

Skullblits69
17-05-2015, 02:08
Hi folks,

My game suddenly stopped saving data at the finish of season2 -4th career GT race. I tried resaving several times and eventually game took me back to the difficulty select screen. I backed out of game, did a hard reset and when game reloaded, it appears that I have to start a completely new career.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know if this is being worked on? ie: patch?

Its a shame, I'm really liking this game, the data loss concerns me bigtime though.

Thank you
Ok, are you sure your hard drive isn't full?
You xbox guys have cloud?

Goggles007
17-05-2015, 13:40
I have 1.8TB available on 2.5TB external hd (Seagate)

I suppose my data has disappeared into a big puffy cloud around the Bermuda Triangle somewhere. I can see the races that I saved though, those saved races are the only data that remains, there is no career data remaining, it even shows time played as 0.

Thanks

Rob Prange
17-05-2015, 20:13
Moved to Xbox One Technical Support forum.

HEF51
17-05-2015, 20:20
Seems like your Xbox cloud save data for the game got overwritten with a new file.