PDA

View Full Version : Possible New Bug

Lightspeed
17-05-2015, 04:18
I have experienced a bug in both the Mercedes 190 Evo and the Mercedes 300 SEL where anytime you shift into 5th or 6th gear your engine red-lines and the rear wheels lock up. I have tried setting damage and mechanical failures off and on and the same lock up occurs. I have deleted my profile and started over from scratch in the Formula rookie series and the error persists. Anyone else experiencing this?

NVI0U5
17-05-2015, 04:20
are you using a controller or wheel?
Are you using manual with clutch?
is auto clutch on or off

z3r0cool77
17-05-2015, 05:20
Sounds like the tune setup bug where the setup reverts to something really screwed up. Happens to me all the time. I now check my tune at the beginning of every session to make sure EVERYthing is the way its supposed to be. The other night my gear box kept setting second and third gear to the same ratio. Go into tuning setup in the pit box and hit Y to reset everything to default and retune from there. Be advised though that if you return to pitbix at any time during the session the settings will revert to garbage. Pitting is fine. Just do go all the way to pit box. If you want to change something in the tune during practice or qual sessions restart the session instead of returning to box. It sucks and will hopefully be fixed in one of the very next patches but till then it can be worked around... If ofc thats even whats happening to you. :)