PDA

View Full Version : Replay more options

Frippe
17-05-2015, 08:21
Would be nice if the replay function had more options like switching from what car to look from. Also would be nice to be able to bring up the telemetry.

Psebcool
19-05-2015, 00:32
And would be nice to have a option to activate the pseudos/names of participants over the top of the cars in the replay (like when we are in a game).

Ferrari312
19-05-2015, 04:20
The replay functionality, especially online, is seriously lacking. If I wreck out of an online race, I want to jump to the replay and see what happened with full VCR controls, camera controls, and driver switching and be able to save the replay if I want to.

Shogun613
19-05-2015, 05:50
I would like to be able to see my telemetry in a replay.

Mr Akina
19-05-2015, 08:28
I would just like to skip forward a lap at a time. Fast forward the entire race to see a last lap pass/incident?! WTF?!

xLeper_Messiah
19-05-2015, 10:46
All of the above are excellent suggestions. Prepare for a like storm!

fendtvario
19-05-2015, 20:27
I agree.

Started a duplicate thread Telemetry during replay (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?26322-Telemetry-during-replay) on the general discussion, will make link there also.

JDFSSS
19-05-2015, 20:52
The replay system in this game is really bad. Very minimal functionality. Probably one of the worst I've seen in a racing game. The camera angles used for the broadcast replay view could also be improved a bit to better show off the ability of the cars, although it's not bad in its current state.

Ferrari312
20-05-2015, 06:14
The replay system in this game is really bad. Very minimal functionality. Probably one of the worst I've seen in a racing game. The camera angles used for the broadcast replay view could also be improved a bit to better show off the ability of the cars, although it's not bad in its current state.

It's actually quite shocking how rudimentary it is. I know I'm sounding like a broken record on the replay system, but man, PCars is like the Stone Age compared to iRacing when comparing replay/spec features. Takes a huge amount of enjoyment out of online racing for me not to be able easily spec cars during practice and to watch replays from multiple camera angles.

1959SLP
12-06-2015, 21:27
THANK YOU!

Something I've thought from the start. The replay system is awful. Can you even save? I keep seeing/hearing things about streaming etc. Can't find it or see or is that in the 'future' sometime which usually means never?

Mr Akina
14-06-2015, 00:04
Can you take a photo from the replay? If not, can that be added?!

SRT SPEEDY
18-06-2015, 11:17
I love doing TT mainly longer tracks with most off the cars.
If i set a WR the least I would expect is to be able to Watch
that lap afterwards. This lack off game feature brakes the game for
me becouse its not rewarding me enough to go on with TT and leaderboards.
Theres a lot off outside camera options lacking also. That wery weird on a game
thats realy focused to look god and not be able to see it. Maybe I will go back when this is
fixed but for now Im back on Assetto Corsa.

ThreeAngryOwls
18-06-2015, 22:42
This is really a must. Racing leagues in particular would appreciate this in order to make highlight videos and other features for their following. Additionally, it would be appreciated for many players who like to spectate other players to learn and improve. I for one would love this feature, sooner rather than later. Wink wink ;)

optimalspieler
19-06-2015, 22:12
Having driver names for replays would be great, so that you know which drivers to warn/blacklist (especially for organized racing groups, leagues, ...).

Being able to spectate other cars than your own would also be nice, but is not that important.

Vic Flange
20-06-2015, 07:02
A moveable camera that stays locked in place would be nice.
i.e. You move the camera to the front of the car with a high view and watch the replay from there without having to further manipulate the sticks.

norbs
20-06-2015, 07:06
As someone who has made the odd camera file or 2 for Assetto Corsa, the ones in Pcars are pretty ordinary on the whole.

The replay system itself is even more ordinary. Sadly, for league admins, it would be a nightmare trying to find incidents in long races.

I really hope they improve it.