PDA

View Full Version : My fastest laps history tabel?

DonPablo
17-05-2015, 08:21
I cannot find a table where I see my fastest laps with each car and track. Like in Assetto Corsa or GTR2.
Where I can find it?

SpeedRush
17-05-2015, 11:06
The tables are here (http://cars-stats-steam.wmdportal.com/)

MrTRAPPER
17-05-2015, 11:57

Is that only for Pc?

FA RACING 01
17-05-2015, 12:04
Is that only for Pc?

Yep, pc only, for now at least.

SpeedRush
17-05-2015, 14:36
Yeah, would be nice to have another dropdown for Platform: All, PC, PS4, XBone.
I wonder if they'll look at that?

David Semperger
18-05-2015, 09:29
Yeah, would be nice to have another dropdown for Platform: All, PC, PS4, XBone.
I wonder if they'll look at that?

Unlikely, since the web-based leaderboard was a stopgap measure until the in-game leaderboards were implemented. It's much more likely that eventually the in-game one will be extended with additional functionality. Having the ability to compare lap time between the platforms is really needed, since it seems like all of them will compete in the same championship and not seeing the times of many of our competitors is not ideal.

FA RACING 01
18-05-2015, 09:40
Unlikely, since the web-based leaderboard was a stopgap measure until the in-game leaderboards were implemented. It's much more likely that eventually the in-game one will be extended with additional functionality. Having the ability to compare lap time between the platforms is really needed, since it seems like all of them will compete in the same championship and not seeing the times of many of our competitors is not ideal.

What he says. Leaderboards across platforms will be a very nice and needed addition.

Rift Racer
18-05-2015, 13:33

The web-based leaderboard is better than the in-game one by miles.

Shows the total number of times with one click.
Shows all info about setup / assists / sector times etc.
Runs much quicker and is easier to navigate.

David Semperger
18-05-2015, 14:29
The web-based leaderboard is better than the in-game one by miles.

Shows the total number of times with one click.
Shows all info about setup / assists / sector times etc.
Runs much quicker and is easier to navigate.

I know, I was just saying that despite all that it was never meant to be more than a development tool, so I don't think it will be improved, not in its current form at least. Honestly, I think it would be much better if the devs would focus on the in-game leaderboard first and foremost.

DonPablo
18-05-2015, 17:33

thanks, but why so many are driving with intermediates in this table? Oo