PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: SMS Devs

Nightfall
17-05-2015, 09:22
I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank you guys for your hard work bringing this incredible sim to the Xbox One. The amount of time a lot of you have probably spent away from your families and children crunching to get this game out and work on bugs I will never know but appreciate what I can only speculate. Please don't let the harsh words of a vocal group be indicative of everyone, there are just as many that love what you guys are doing.

I look forward to paid DLC so I can vote with my wallet and I hope these bugs get squashed quickly so you can all get back to a regular work week.

http://memestorage.com/_nw/74/02240369.jpg

monz
17-05-2015, 10:27
I'll second that.....love the game....even with issues :-)

Initia1 B
17-05-2015, 11:07
Mmmm yeah paid DLC, much better than the free kind.

IgorTheHunchback
17-05-2015, 11:20
I second that, I love Project Cars sure it has some bugs but they will get fixed and become a distant memory as we all enjoy Project Cars for the great sim it truly is.

nissan4ever
17-05-2015, 11:20
Yes, outstanding job SMS! I'm definitely loving the Xbox One version too. I just can't stop playing the game. Last night before bed, I got to experience Formula Rookie....... :;)

RetroNooB
17-05-2015, 11:36
Trully awesome! I jus hope you guys realise the only reason negetive comments outweigh positives is because the majority are enjoying the game, while the minority are bitching on forums. :rolleyes:

RetroNooB
17-05-2015, 11:38
Last night before bed, I got to experience Formula Rookie....... :;)

Is that a euphemism?? :cool:

Siberian Tiger
17-05-2015, 11:38
Well, it's normal that mostly only peoples that need Help are comming into a Forum for the first Days after Release..

But it's always Great to see that other Peoples have Fun playing the Game. (Like me :) )

Neil Bateman
17-05-2015, 11:39
I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank you guys for your hard work bringing this incredible sim to the Xbox One. The amount of time a lot of you have probably spent away from your families and children crunching to get this game out and work on bugs I will never know but appreciate what I can only speculate. Please don't let the harsh words of a vocal group be indicative of everyone, there are just as many that love what you guys are doing.

I look forward to paid DLC so I can vote with my wallet and I hope these bugs get squashed quickly so you can all get back to a regular work week.

http://memestorage.com/_nw/74/02240369.jpg

Nice post, im sure it will be very much appreciated.

weerufus
17-05-2015, 11:43
Well said, too many asshats in this world that like to criticise unfairly beacause they have nothing better to do.

Its going to be a truly amazing game once the little niggles are ironed out

ProjectBugs
17-05-2015, 12:02
lol... you guys should be playing Sega´s "HangOn" in 120p on Xb1... I sold my copy of ProjectCars today!

The graphics: 900p! OMG

The Physics: OMG (see the ClioCup)

The Controller: LOL

ForceFeedback with TX: OMG

Box In -BoX Out-Wallride-OMG

GameFreeze: LOL

Online Lobbies: 16 players: no; 14 players: no; 12 players: no; 8 players: yes; Summary: OMG

i will never again buy their games. To all who are having fun with a game, which is fun if you tolerate a million of failures: have fun...without me!

ProjectBugs
17-05-2015, 12:06
how to delete my profile?

Neil Bateman
17-05-2015, 12:06
Cya.

Neil Bateman
17-05-2015, 12:07

Not telling.

ProjectBugs
17-05-2015, 12:08
lol...

Community:OMG

Beamin
17-05-2015, 12:09
Well said, too many asshats in this world that like to criticise unfairly beacause they have nothing better to do.

Its going to be a truly amazing game once the little niggles are ironed out

Where would we be in this world without criticism, friend? Constructive criticism is a NECESSITY for optimizing or in this case, making a tolerable product. While you guys are kissing their asses, be sure to ask them why tens of thousands of people paid money for something that was obviously incomplete. I am all for being positive and giving credit where credit is due, but this is becoming a major problem with video games. I don't know the men and women that made this game.. I'm sure a lot of them worked very hard and I'm sure a lot of them knew that the game needed help and should not have been launched yet. However, this is becoming very common and something has to be done. It isn't completely Project Cars that is to blame for a lot of the angst. It's all the games that were launched prior that were also incomplete and the mother companies just crap on their customers. If producers are telling the Devs, "fart this game out by this date, I don't care if it is incomplete," then shame on them for putting money before quality.

I am just sick of seeing this kind of mentality. And if we accept it as "just fine," then we will have nothing but crap on the market because they can get away with it with no monetary loss. Producers have to have a reason to extend and make quality or else those money hungry megalomaniacs will take advantage. Trust me.

I am not one to dwell.. I don't like complaining and I always look on the bright side. The main reason I am so pissed off is not because I spent 60 dollars on an incomplete product, but because thousands of others did the same thing and might not have the strength to stand up and say something. I will always put others before my self.

Let's fix the game.. Everyone give good honest feedback and I'm sure this game can be brought back to life.

Joris GvK
17-05-2015, 12:12
Your profile from this forum ? If i'm not mistaken that can't be removed.
Oh and nice to see some positive posts about the game.
And yes I'm also waiting for the MP to be improved/fixed together with all the other problems. But that doesn't keep me from enjoying the game in its current state.

RetroNooB
17-05-2015, 12:15

Open window (optional) throw xb1 through window (not optional)

Srt8 300c
17-05-2015, 12:18
Well said op.

TenthDan
17-05-2015, 12:21
lol...

Clearly here to waste everyone's time, bye.

NVI0U5
18-05-2015, 05:41
lol... you guys should be playing Sega´s "HangOn" in 120p on Xb1... I sold my copy of ProjectCars today!

The graphics: 900p! OMG

The Physics: OMG (see the ClioCup)

The Controller: LOL

ForceFeedback with TX: OMG

Box In -BoX Out-Wallride-OMG

GameFreeze: LOL

Online Lobbies: 16 players: no; 14 players: no; 12 players: no; 8 players: yes; Summary: OMG

i will never again buy their games. To all who are having fun with a game, which is fun if you tolerate a million of failures: have fun...without me!

lol...

How to be an Asshat 101:

#1: Insult the community
#2: Insult the game
#3: Then ask the community for advice
#4: Insult the community

Olijke Poffer
18-05-2015, 06:06
Unbelievable. Glad there are normal people as well.... Nice to see this type of members get banned.