PDA

View Full Version : maybe a dump question but still gonna ask

tygeri
17-05-2015, 11:03
hi im abit new to this forum but i want to know if there will be any short term patch release for a g27 racing wheel on ps4
i know it doesnt work now dont know if it ever will i hope so cause im not gonna buy a new steering wheel just for this game

there fore i hope you will fix this in the near future if its even possible

thnx in advance

Siberian Tiger
17-05-2015, 11:05
Sadly Logitech is not Supported on PS4... (Not something SMS can do) Unfortunally :(

But Logitech said in one of there lastest tweet: Stay Tuned when someone was asking if Logitech will be supported on PS4.

So there might be a possibility that Logitech Support on PS4 will come... (But that's just speculation!)

Neil Bateman
17-05-2015, 11:06
I read somewhere on this forum there is a way but it results in no FFB at all so kinda pointless.

SL1DE
17-05-2015, 11:10
I wish they'd hurry up with it. I'm itching to play with a wheel, and I refuse to buy a new wheel when I have a perfectly good working G27, because wheels are so expensive!

tygeri
17-05-2015, 11:13
yeah well thats my problem to if i want a newwheelthat has about the samefeel and specs like the g27 ill need the Thrustmaster T500RS but it cost about 500 euros thats even more than my ps4 so not gonna happen

tygeri
17-05-2015, 11:15
but at least thnx for the answer just hoping they will fix it soon

Siberian Tiger
17-05-2015, 11:17
There is nothing to Fix ;)

Only Logitech and Sony can tell when and how it will be integrated.

And since all Logitech Wheels are working flawless on PC, they should also on PS4 IF Logitech and Sony find a way...

SL1DE
17-05-2015, 11:41
They probably want an exclusive line of wheels like Xbox has, and share the profits... Judging by how damn greedy the world is today.

Umer Ahmad
17-05-2015, 12:01
Sadly Logitech is not Supported on PS4... (Not something SMS can do) Unfortunally :(

But Logitech said in one of there lastest tweet: Stay Tuned when someone was asking if Logitech will be supported on PS4.

So there might be a possibility that Logitech Support on PS4 will come... (But that's just speculation!)
That was in response to my tweet, i was trying to pressure them into a statment but it didnt work.

2 choices i see today (and forseeable future): a. Sell g27 and buy Thrustmaster or b. come over to PC (you'll need i5 and at least a nvidia 760 gpu)

eclairspeed
17-05-2015, 12:34
salut bien dommage que le G 27 de logiteck ne soit pas pris en charge suffirer d une maj

Siberian Tiger
17-05-2015, 12:37
Please try to stick to English... (You can also use Google Translator)

But yes it's a pitty that Logitech and Sony don't have find a way...