PDA

View Full Version : BAC Mono glitch?

Colossal
17-05-2015, 12:06
I'm driving the BAC Mono in career and for some reason it has like 50% of the power of AI in the same car, clearly this is some kind of glitch surely? I'm being left in the dust on the straights for no reason, they are in the same car! What on earth is going on! I can't even qualify above last place because of it!

EDIT: I turned off TC and it turns out that was the problem, I guess with some cars having that on severely reduces power on the straights? Strange.

Siberian Tiger
17-05-2015, 12:08
Can you please post details which exact Race it was?

And are you sure you didn't hit someone other? Because a Big Hit can cause Aero and Engine Damage which can lead into (much) less Top Speed...

Umer Ahmad
17-05-2015, 12:09
Is raining? There is a knkwn issue that the AI is too fast in the rain

Colossal
17-05-2015, 12:11
No I'm restarting the session and quitting and starting it again and my car is still massively underpowered, I skipped to the race after giving up to see if it happened in the race aswell and still it persists, I get off the line well and they just pull away like my car has half as much power, it doesn't make any sense! I tried changing the throttle sensitivity to see if it was that but nope.

It's on Snetterton with medium cloud.

Colossal
17-05-2015, 12:12
Nope it isn't raining, and it's just on the straights, they just leave me in the dust, and they're in the same car!

flymar
17-05-2015, 12:15
What is the telemetry showing? Isn't it showing a brake pedal pressed for some reason? Or throttle not fully pressed.
And why this thread is in XB1 section while OP platform shows PC?

Colossal
17-05-2015, 12:16
I don't know why it shows PC, I never noticed or changed it.

Colossal
17-05-2015, 12:25
Fixed it now, it was TC being on, still don't know why it was going it with that car and none others.

Pkysoarn
25-06-2015, 22:51
What is the TC , sort i ve got the same problem with thé bac and thats really a pain. .. and i should argue i would get better in ingenery of the car. ..

PeoplesChampion
26-06-2015, 02:50
What is the TC , sort i ve got the same problem with thé bac and thats really a pain. .. and i should argue i would get better in ingenery of the car. ..

Traction control. :)