PDA

View Full Version : Option for online to disable tuned cars and no collision

Tompo
17-05-2015, 12:48
I get frustrated of that tuning because people who have the best tuning setups will always win, even if i try to tune it will make not much difference. It's not much about driving anymore, its more of a tuning contest.
So I would like to see an option to disable tuned cars for online lobbies. I don't know if the tuning is still applied when a lobby has no practise or qualifying or anything, but if so I would love to see tuned cars disabled so it's more about who is the best driver instead of the best tuner.

Also I would like to see an option for no collision, because i get sick of people who don't know what brakes are and drive straight into your back or people who span out come back on the track and drive in your line.
It would be handy if there would be a filter option in the server browser for these things.

Psebcool
19-05-2015, 00:36
Also I would like to see an option for no collision, because i get sick of people who don't know what brakes are and drive straight into your back or people who span out come back on the track and drive in your line.
It would be handy if there would be a filter option in the server browser for these things.

Yes, we need !

CTR69
19-05-2015, 07:32
Tune or no tune, experienced drivers will always be faster. Also some tracks allow huge cuttings without penalty.

I'd rather see this option not disabled, because some default settings are not so good to drive, at least to me: too much understeer, too much rear downforce, too much fuel, open brake duct,... So you fight the car through the race instead of being a "putty in your hands" which gives you confidence to drive faster.

MULTIVITZ
21-05-2015, 18:32
I'm a world class tuner of sorts and I must say the default tuning setups are quite good, they're stable and reflect the character of the cars well. Getting the tyres warmed up helps in most cases. The default setup have limited grip through the the careful setting up they have recieved, rest assured they all represent the real deal. Having drove some of the cars here I can contest they have the potential after just a couple of evenings tuning. Most performance cars will out drive your mind, so give the community time to deliver mind altering virtual cars! Give it a few months and loads of tunes will be available on line. The developers are toying with the idea of tune file sharing through the game, but don't quote me on that. A tune that suits you will make you faster but first you got to learn to drive on slicks, afterall this is a simulator?

awaite85
21-05-2015, 21:57
I get frustrated of that tuning because people who have the best tuning setups will always win, even if i try to tune it will make not much difference. It's not much about driving anymore, its more of a tuning contest.
So I would like to see an option to disable tuned cars for online lobbies. I don't know if the tuning is still applied when a lobby has no practise or qualifying or anything, but if so I would love to see tuned cars disabled so it's more about who is the best driver instead of the best tuner.

You know tuning is one of the key components of the game, correct?