PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Xbox One

MDH PYRO
17-05-2015, 14:06
Due to being a little short of cash this month im thinking of buying the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel . I know this wheel has no feedback but that is to be expected with its low price...I do intend to buy a decent set-up in not to distant future however I am curious as to how this wheel performs with PCars on the xbox one?. I have seen some reviews and they are mostly good considering its price...I would like some feedback from users who have used wheel and weather or not it is worth they buy?

Coastkey
17-05-2015, 14:29
For 90 or so, I think its very good. I enjoy it very much, and found it to work good on Formulaclass right out of the Box. On the carttrack I had to adjust a bit, but it was easy. There is no plug for headset is a drawback, but you just use Controller. The "turning" itself is good With good resistans(forgive my English), and compared to Controller, its 73 times better.

It doesnt help you from beeing rammed out of the track by AI though...

nissan4ever
17-05-2015, 14:50
A wheel is the way to go! Visit www.wheelstandpro.com if space is an issue for you & you're not building your own rig. I use one for my TX. 203115

MDH PYRO
17-05-2015, 14:55
Thanks for info guys....will get it on Tuesday then