PDA

View Full Version : Swap Driver (AI) not affect by car tuning.

townnet
17-05-2015, 14:26
I have play around the car tuning, make it extremely hard to drive.

Brake pressure=100%

Brake Balance=Rear 0% (When you brake hard the car easy to spin)

Test on dry track, i drive 1 lap (I Spin a lot ) then i go pit to swap AI, it just drive without problem even with hard brake...Another thing is whatever the brake pressure i set , 50% or 100%, the AI braking point are same, and it can brake very effectively...

I remember long time ago i also do similar thing to AC, their AI drive behavior very funny, some even often get off the track because i mess up the car setting. You can really see their driving style tendency to under steer/over steer depends what setup you did to the car.

Feel disappointed Project Car Swap AI driving not base on my car setup, i doubt their driving are fixed by programming, your car setting totally not affect them at all...

madmax2069
17-05-2015, 15:00
Should do another test and change the gear ratios so that in the car will max out at a very low speed (probably just screw with the final drive ratio to make max speed around 50) and see if the AI is even affected by it.

Bailey
17-05-2015, 15:05
This may be an effect of the AI not actually using the same physics as the player. I've seen some pretty wild stuff here and there during races.
~Bailey

townnet
17-05-2015, 15:33
IMO if the AI not driving as what you have done the setup to the car, you can't monitor their braking point, speed etc.. to learn how it driving.