PDA

View Full Version : Grid penalty please sort!!!!!

Forbiddenracer
17-05-2015, 14:27
After wasting 15mins qualifying on line ready to race...had a grid slot of 5th.....then the idiot behind jumped the lights...hit me...pushed me forward...and I get a penalty for jumping the lights!!! On top of that pushed into wall and damaged suspension..
Can you make the person that jumps get auto removed from grid to start from pits to not annoy the people they bump into and the rest of the grid!!!!😡😡😡

madmax2069
17-05-2015, 14:32
Yeah, its quite annoying.

It needs addressed in a huge way.

Forbiddenracer
17-05-2015, 14:35
Have had some good on line races....but the backstreet bashers are bloody annoying!

MULTIVITZ
19-05-2015, 12:07
Unintellegent programming strikes again, if this don't get sorted I will not buy pc2, only a couple of weeks left then I may get a refund for a product that is not as discribed!

KID--A
19-05-2015, 14:10
Because blaming the devs for jackasses online is a reasonable reaction. It's not their fault people don't understand the concept of waiting for the green light.

Slicker_VR
19-05-2015, 14:43
when i saw the thread title i thought you were going to say about people getting away with jump-starts - i accidentally jumped the start of an online race last night and got no penalty or punishment whatever despite flags/penalties being set to on :D

Forbiddenracer
19-05-2015, 14:57
Because blaming the devs for jackasses online is a reasonable reaction. It's not their fault people don't understand the concept of waiting for the green light.

I wasn't having a go at DEVs was asking if they can address the idiots that do it...sorry if that's how it sounded.

trancend
19-05-2015, 14:59
To be fair, this is a sim, so being given the freedom to jump the gun is realistic and does provide a very important strategy of timing the light and squeezing milliseconds off the line.

However in all practicality I think there should be a way to disable this feature, esp in online lobbies to avoid this most unfortunate scenario.

KID--A
19-05-2015, 15:17
I wasn't having a go at DEVs was asking if they can address the idiots that do it...sorry if that's how it sounded.

Not you.. Multivizz or whatever. "Unintelligent programming". As a game developer, I take high offense to that statement.

awaite85
19-05-2015, 15:19
This happend to me once last night too. Also, sometimes people won't start at the same time and of course I ram right into them. I'm sure a patch will come soon.