PDA

View Full Version : Bugs/Issues/Suggestions

Ryvac
17-05-2015, 15:32
I'm sure others have pointed some of these out, but i will post them anyway just to make sure they get noticed.

Bugs/Issues

1. Race Engineer goes missing in action
2. No Penalties when cutting the track even though its clearly enabled. (sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.)
3. A.I. Cars not affected by weather
4. Car crashes entering pits On Mazda Laguna Seca.
5. (not sure if something that needs to be fixed) Debris stays on track and never cleared.
6. A.I. cars crash into each other at the start of races.

Suggestions

1. Automatically make the pit strategy match the tuner setup you're using during the race.
2. Love the aggressive A.I. but they shouldn't be giving you the "bump and run" on lap 2 of a 25 lap race.
3. Would love to see some Facebook/Twitter integration in the game for a 1 click push to post race results. ( would help attract people to the game.)
4. A way to actually calibrate the Dual Shock 4 controller.
5. The ability to race a 40+ car race filled with A.I. opponents with a friend online. 16 Car field races get boring.
6. Tinted Visors that can be pulled off during a race or during a pit stop. The glare is beautiful but it gets to be a bit much.

madmax2069
17-05-2015, 21:27
Most of what you posted is listed in the known issues collective http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22495-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-(PS4)-Not-for-bug-reporting!-Updated-17-05