PDA

View Full Version : Carrier mode / Zonda on Monza Full Track Game crashes

Krosty
17-05-2015, 17:09
hi,

I am playing carrier from 0-100 i have a race on monza full Track with zonda Huayra.
I completed Taining without error, Qualifying without error.
The Race crashes latest in turn 4 or 5 somtetime short after start.

If i go singleplayer playing monza full with aston maritn gt4 all is fine
if i go with zonda Huayra Games crashes and i land on Startpage of XB1

my game is 18,4 GB / i have no external Harddrive.
XB1 ist rebootet same Problem.

What else can i try t osolve this problem.

Thanks

jellejelle
17-05-2015, 19:04
Was coming here to post the same issue. Only for my it did crash on practice and qualifying already. Got into the race and it keeps doing it, sometimes I get past the first few corners, other times I don't make it of the main straight. Game and patch are fully installed on the HDD.

Just one more problem to add to the list of bugs I have experienced so far :(

bigdadoo
17-05-2015, 21:13
Loving the game but also got this problem. In practice I get to the 2nd chicane and it crashes and takes me to the xbox home screen. Hopefully this is a known issue and will get fixed as I don't want to skip past it.

jellejelle
18-05-2015, 08:38
Loving the game but also got this problem. In practice I get to the 2nd chicane and it crashes and takes me to the xbox home screen. Hopefully this is a known issue and will get fixed as I don't want to skip past it.
I ended up skipping past it, after 10 crashes in a row I gave up hope. Luckily invitationals come back each season, so once they fix it, I'll have another go.

ViZiONEER
18-05-2015, 18:04
i had my first crash on monza short piloting the huayra in a quick race. so maybe that is the trigger for game crashing to dashboard? at the moment i cant remember any other car/track combination where it happened.