PDA

View Full Version : What a shame

xX_PHLOX_Xx
17-05-2015, 17:12
What a shame, I was enjoying the game but I have had enough. Not much point in playing with all the idiots about ramming all the time. Gonna keep an eye on the forum to see if a solution emerges, but until then I'm off to play something else.

Warning to SMS, there will be others like me and without a player base the game will die and no money made from dlc/add-ons. Please enable what is (and should be) an awesome game by doing more to discourage ramming.

dvc
17-05-2015, 17:13
What a shame, I was enjoying the game but I have had enough. Not much point in playing with all the idiots about ramming all the time. Gonna keep an eye on the forum to see if a solution emerges, but until then I'm off to play something else.

Warning to SMS, there will be others like me and without a player base the game will die and no money made from dlc/add-ons. Please enable what is (and should be) an awesome game by doing more to discourage ramming.

Have a second look at the forum. There are already groups of people looking for clean races.

Pirategenius
17-05-2015, 17:16
Yeah I agree. There are now quite a few decent clean racers out there. It's the Marino kart generation killing it for everyone else.

xX_PHLOX_Xx
17-05-2015, 17:33
Done, will see whether anything happens. If anyone wants to race clean add me. xX_PHLOX_Xx

Mr.Smoke
17-05-2015, 17:52
The ramming is certainly an issue. Just started a race, qualified in 8th and quickly jumped to third at the start of the race. Didnt even make it half a lap & got pushed WAY off the track with a group of 5 or 6 others who apparently dont know what brakes are...

Chairman7w
17-05-2015, 19:08
LOL You could cut and paste this post, and use it on every racing game that has ever come out, and ever will.

What a shame, I was enjoying the game but I have had enough. Not much point in playing with all the idiots about ramming all the time.

xX_PHLOX_Xx
17-05-2015, 19:17
Just found a racing group... Amazing clean racing, such fun!

Easty
17-05-2015, 19:24
I popped on last night and had 3 awesome races in the rain. All great people. Maybe add people who race well and the invite/be invited to passwd races. it's early I'm sure this will be evolved.

lordymatsuo
17-05-2015, 19:24
Just found a racing group... Amazing clean racing, such fun!

Hey Phlox, good races tonight. If anyone else wants to join the club checkout our growing community website for fun clean racing.

https://ps4projectcars.wordpress.com/

Jaykay495
17-05-2015, 19:39
I'll be joining wherever races clean.

xX_PHLOX_Xx
17-05-2015, 19:47
Highly recommend joining lordymatsuo's group. Totally turned this game around for me in 1 short session. Did 4 races with a great bunch of players.

Mr.Smoke
17-05-2015, 19:50
Highly recommend joining lordymatsuo's group. Totally turned this game around for me in 1 short session. Did 4 races with a great bunch of players.

I just checked it out & joined. Looking forward to some races.

joridiculous
17-05-2015, 20:06
Whats else to expect with the "racers" coming from Forza, GT, NFS, theCrew etc who have learned to race in what they call sims...:glee:

Jeckert7
17-05-2015, 20:07
Yea, you can't blame the game for online morons. Every game regardless of the genre has these guys everywhere...it's annoying, but a reality. I've avoided online play until I can find a good group to race with.

KK78
17-05-2015, 20:09
Whats else to expect with the "racers" coming from Forza, GT, NFS, theCrew etc who have learned to race in what they call sims...:glee:

Don't hold back on the wild generalisations will you? :rolleyes:

FoxMulder
17-05-2015, 20:31
I'm having a blast online and I'm at around 50ish online races so far. Yes, I had a couple races where you get rekt the first corner, get bumped into a wall or into understeering a corner from the guy trying to overtake you. Or maybe he just slightly missed his breaking point and bumped into me, shit happens. I'll get back on the track and work my way up again, doesn't matter if I get 2nd or 7th, it's not like you win anything or lose out on anything. I have fun driving and getting immersed in fight for the next best position and this game totally delivers, bugs and glitches aside.

IrideGravity
17-05-2015, 22:42
Hey Phlox, good races tonight. If anyone else wants to join the club checkout our growing community website for fun clean racing.

https://ps4projectcars.wordpress.com/

I added my psn name in reply box. Might want to add time zone to your calender. 10 pm where?

IrideGravity
17-05-2015, 22:47
Yea, you can't blame the game for online morons. Every game regardless of the genre has these guys everywhere...it's annoying, but a reality. I've avoided online play until I can find a good group to race with.

Between the idiot knuckleheads, & the smart knuckleheads who know how to manipulate the lobby to their preference's. Pretty tough competition. They sit back and sandbag it til you start to catch them, then they select new tracks. Fair competition can be pretty hard to come by in online gaming. And racing is the hardest to get a REAL feel for.