PDA

View Full Version : (PETITION) Make Free Practice a join-able lobby

ekrainey
17-05-2015, 17:38
I would love to see the Free Practice session a join-able lobby. I love to race and practice with friends without having the structured format of the race lobbies. Its boring to go thru long tuning sessions on your own without your buddies to compare real times with. also ps4 is built on community so lets utilize it. It does not need to be public but if i want to just practice with friends list buddies then i should be able to, with out time limits or structure. If you agree sign below by commenting or bumping would love to see a better social aspect worked into this game!

Mr.Smoke
17-05-2015, 17:49
Online free practice is a great idea. Im in support of seeing it implemented.

Trapper Burt
17-05-2015, 18:35
I was just thinking this. Good idea i think.

PropaneCrazy
17-05-2015, 18:50
Cool idea! Was only talking to a friend about something similar...

calvins48
17-05-2015, 18:52
Definitely something that needs to be implemented and hopefully something that SMS have already considered for a future update. This petition will help! :)

Jimmy1971
17-05-2015, 19:50
A great suggestion ek. It would be great if we could do this.

Spirit X
17-05-2015, 20:53
Yep, this would be great. Some of the best times I've had in driving games have been when a couple of friends have joined me for some practice sessions and just shooting the breeze.

Trapper Burt
17-05-2015, 22:02
Being able to adjust tunes, and talk about what tunes you're using. Also making it public, with the ability to kick people who act stupid. And give players the ability to drive different cars.

It'd be amazing. I can see little sprints taking place during the practice. It would be awesome.

IrideGravity
17-05-2015, 22:52
Yup. Agreed. For now you can change sessions to max length. It can be an hour and a half or two? I have seen some set up that way. Between two long practices, you get the kind of the same thing. Just have to work around the quali and race.

mo_stache
17-05-2015, 23:03
Fantastic idea!

dvc
17-05-2015, 23:12
Really? Cmon guys. You can set up an online session with 6 hours practice. Nobody forces you to race after.

ekrainey
18-05-2015, 00:37
Really? Cmon guys. You can set up an online session with 6 hours practice. Nobody forces you to race after.
Yes really! It's a pain in the butt to get friends in and out of those structured events. The whole idea is to keep free practice away from the structure. Really you should actually read what's being said instead of posting like that. If you don't agree simply move on. This would not affect your game play at all.