PDA

View Full Version : Locked out of Community Events

SublimedNine
17-05-2015, 20:42
I have been unable to access the Community Events since Friday, tried yesterday & again just now but they're all locked for me, not just the ones that haven't started yet.
I checked for other similar threads before starting this one & the only one I could find was in the PC section.
Any ideas anyone?

HEF51
17-05-2015, 20:45
Is your console on Instant-On?

SublimedNine
17-05-2015, 23:25
Not sure TBH, I only got XBone a few days ago, I did set it to instant sign-in on Friday if that's what you mean, I'll try turning it off & see if that cures it.

stugiiia
18-05-2015, 03:50
The only community event open right now requires you have the DLC for the limited edition cars. If you didn't get the car pack it'll be locked out for you.

jam1uk
18-05-2015, 09:31
I have been unable to access the Community Events since Friday, tried yesterday & again just now but they're all locked for me, not just the ones that haven't started yet.
I checked for other similar threads before starting this one & the only one I could find was in the PC section.
Any ideas anyone?

Apparently this game doesn't like being left in the instant on mode, my game is the same, time trial and driver network are locked on mine until I quit the game and restart then they appear unlocked.

FA RACING 01
18-05-2015, 09:56
Apparently this game doesn't like being left in the instant on mode, my game is the same, time trial and driver network are locked on mine until I quit the game and restart then they appear unlocked.

Had the same problem on XBone. I now power off on "instant mode" to allow continues updates, but when I return next day I quit the game and then enter it again. Works for me.