PDA

View Full Version : I need more FFB while counter steering/opposite lock

flatspunout
17-05-2015, 20:52
Fanatec CSR/756/CSPv1
I've spent a lot of time learning what all of the FFB adjustments do and how they effect what I feel through the wheel, but this has me stumped. Whenever the back end steps out and I have to counter steer or give opposite lock, the wheel goes completely limp...no FFB at all. It feels exactly like I'm turning the wheel with the power off. I'm sure there is a slider for this but I can't find it, any help?

Titzon Toast
17-05-2015, 20:56
Have a read of this if you haven't already man.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?21978-Fanatec-Wheel-support

flatspunout
17-05-2015, 21:39
Thanks but I follow that thread closely and there is no specific answer to my question. I've tried the universal FFB settings as well and while I appreciate the work that went into them, I've found they hide a lot of feedback and are of no help for my issue.

Titzon Toast
17-05-2015, 21:59
Thanks but I follow that thread closely and there is no specific answer to my question. I've tried the universal FFB settings as well and while I appreciate the work that went into them, I've found they hide a lot of feedback and are of no help for my issue.

Are you able to fully calibrate your wheel? Is there a picture of it on screen and is it listed as the correct model please?

flatspunout
17-05-2015, 22:19
Are you able to fully calibrate your wheel? Is there a picture of it on screen and is it listed as the correct model please?

Yes, yes, yes

Titzon Toast
17-05-2015, 22:34
Yes, yes, yes

Lucky you! The Turbo-S is just listed as a controller as you probably know already.
I don't know if it affects CSR's, but there has been talk of counter steering bug alright.
Did you watch the insidesimracing video on YouTube by any chance? The SOP settings apparently have an affect on what you feel about the rear of the car.
I hope you get it sorted, sorry if I couldn't be of any help.
Good luck.