PDA

View Full Version : I am looking to arrange a tournament...

giverous
17-05-2015, 21:45
Me and a few friends are really enjoying playing, and we thought a tournament would be cool. We can probably kick in a bit of prize money, and I've been in touch with a few friends who run online stores to see if I can get some vouchers or something to give away.

Is this something people would be interested in? It would be good to get an idea before I put too much effort into it ;)

Let me know.

F4H Devil
17-05-2015, 23:35
you might want to check out http://www.theultimateracingnetwork.com/
They can provide you with what you're probably looking for ;)

giverous
18-05-2015, 03:38
you might want to check out http://www.theultimateracingnetwork.com/
They can provide you with what you're probably looking for ;)

To be honest, I was going to throw up a small site for sign ups and organizing stuff. It's going to be a low key affair with some modest prizes to hopefully tempt people to play.

Run some votes to determine tracks and classes and then have some fun :)

F4H Devil
18-05-2015, 09:28
To be honest, I was going to throw up a small site for sign ups and organizing stuff. It's going to be a low key affair with some modest prizes to hopefully tempt people to play.

Run some votes to determine tracks and classes and then have some fun :)

Fair enough buddy, It was just a suggestion. The new site will be looking to host racing across multiple platforms. Just keep it in mind. Im sure the staff would welcome it. Good luck whatever you do.

Joao
18-05-2015, 11:09
Me and a few friends are really enjoying playing, and we thought a tournament would be cool. We can probably kick in a bit of prize money, and I've been in touch with a few friends who run online stores to see if I can get some vouchers or something to give away.

Is this something people would be interested in? It would be good to get an idea before I put too much effort into it ;)

Let me know.

I think its a nice idea. If the races are after 10 pm Ill do my best to be participate. And of course, if the entry price is not too high, but I am on the feeling that that is the spirit of the thing right? I am a slow racer, but Ill do anything for a couple of clean races.

A small tournament with 6 races of about 10 laps each would be my preference, so I could practice those tracks well. Also, at the moment I have no wheel, so you would have to accept controllers...

Blackvault
18-05-2015, 22:00
Moved to the Multiplayer Event Planning section.

You might find more people within this section.

Good luck

Pete