Skullblits69
18-05-2015, 00:32
Doesn't matter. Sorted

Umer Ahmad
18-05-2015, 00:33
Something about interior cameras.

Joethe147
18-05-2015, 01:34
I had trouble unlocking it on PS4 last night.Had manual gears, cockpit view, all aids off. Won a few Online Public races with those settings and it didn't unlock. Not sure if I'm missing something or if it's glitched.

RobMUFC1987
18-05-2015, 03:58
You have to select Pro when you 1st start the game. If you didn't, back up your save, delete it, start again, get the trophy, restore save. You also have to make sure the lobby restricts all assists

Zalex
25-02-2016, 12:50
You have to select Pro when you 1st start the game. If you didn't, back up your save, delete it, start again, get the trophy, restore save. You also have to make sure the lobby restricts all assists

Did that, problem persit. :(

Will pass the next few hours on this, must restore backup after, championship race tonight...
If i forget to load it back and get my setup of trans-am before the race i'll need medication. Lol

bradleyland
25-02-2016, 14:07

I thought that was fixed in an update.

Zalex
25-02-2016, 21:53
I thought that was fixed in an update.

Yes, read multiple time it was fixed with v2.0 !
So why do I still struggle to get it ? :(

Going for last runs on the wiped clean profile, need backup back for championship race in a few hours.
I read stuff about it all night yesterday, if I dont get it today, i'm done.

-Clean profile in Pro mode
-No helps, manual shift, cockpit view
-No Race Line, no map, full damage
-Online Open room, do qualif first, win

Lets hope it work !

Update: IT WORKED !!!!!!
WHOOOOHOOOOOOOOO !

I can load back my backup with zillions of setups and ffb tweeked...:victorious:

CoproManiac
26-02-2016, 12:42
Should go to steam - library - community hub - guides - achievement guides. There's explanation on every achievement on how to get it.
I Am The 5 Percent achievement is not bugged, for me atleast. I unlocked it december 30.

Ralph B
26-02-2016, 14:06
To be eager, I never cared much about that achievements, but the 5 percent trophy was one of the first things unlocked in pCars for me. It happened without intention, as I never use any aids in race sims and always drive on full realism with manual gearing and clutch.