PDA

View Full Version : The game has changed suddenly?

ivan-hoe78
18-05-2015, 00:06
Hi guys, I am a lot confused now with the game. And don't know honestly if I am wrong. I answered on various threads with my problem, because I think I'm in similar or same problems like the guys on the mentioned threads.

These are the posts:

Originally Posted by alanc156

hey i seem to be having this problem with my t300rs it just seems like i need to turn the wheel a lot to just get around the turn and it is just the road cars that i am having this problem with any help

My answer:

Hi guys. I don't know if I am having the same problem like alanc156, but I really feel there is something strange or wrong with the game. Saturday was the first day I'm not enjoying the game, and turns me angry a lot. I was racing in career mode, on California highway with a road car, BMW 1 Series M Coupe. The car feels like if it's sliding on ice, with a lot of understeer on turns, even on straights with a little movements I make with the steering wheel, the car seems like it's over ice. And the wheels of the car are turning "red" on 2 KM or so. And it seems the car can not accelerate correctly, like if its wheels don't touching the ground and it appears that the car was floating. The race it's an invitation, and it's divided on three races, one per sector on California highway track, and on the third it was raining and the car behaves a lot better than on dry. Even on wet the car not feels like it's sliding on ice.

The day before, I was driving the same car on the same track with no problems. No sliding and understeer, and the wheels don't heat up in 2 km. And I drove that car previously on other tracks, and don't have this behavior. Now I'm driving on a race invitation on Zolder with the Audi R8 (road), and it's the same weird handling with no grip, and the wheels overheating on the next lap after get the "good" temp. Something strange is happening.

I think this is a bug. And I have the known spring bug on my wheel (T300), stopping the car, turn the wheel, go forward and the wheel returns fast to its center. The game it's turning unplayable for me with a lot of bugs. Please God, we need a patch.

Hope my english was understandable. Regards.

Link: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?25535-ROAD-CARS-NOT-TURNING&p=920758&viewfull=1#post920758

Posted by codyPKA:

Played for hours last night after changing the ps4 controller settings via the advice of many on this forum. cars drove BEAUTIFULLY. I had to force myself to go to bed. Fast forward to an hour ago, I put the game back in and the cars are completely undrive-able. Even turning the stick all the way in either direction while at a competitive speed the car just drives right off the road. I have to slow down to almost a crawl in order to make it through the turns. Last night I was winning 8 lap races against the cpu by 10-20 seconds, now all of a sudden i'm 10 seconds slower PER LAP. I didn't change any settings, everything is exactly the same as last night. I feel like i'm in the twilight zone. What can I possibly by doing wrong?

My answer was the same.

Link: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?25520-game-feels-completely-different-from-last-night-am-i-crazy&p=915400&viewfull=1#post915400

Anybody experiencing something similar? Or just me and I am wrong?

trancend
18-05-2015, 00:23
Sorry to break it to you, but its just that Thrustmaster wheels are garbage.

U need a G25 or G27 and start bugging SMS to support it on PS4, or build a PC.

Deadzone
18-05-2015, 00:28
I have experienced this same thing. It's doing my head in.

ivan-hoe78
18-05-2015, 00:36
Sorry to break it to you, but its just that Thrustmaster wheels are garbage.

U need a G25 or G27 and start bugging SMS to support it on PS4, or build a PC.

I don't think the problem with the handling of the road cars is on the steering wheel. Maybe a bug of the game?, don't know really.

Well, I keep my G27, and it's a great wheel. Actually can't afford a gaming PC. I would like to have one. Anyway, I would have a console too. I love viedogames on any platform.

ivan-hoe78
18-05-2015, 00:39
I have experienced this same thing. It's doing my head in.

Thanks for your answer. I thought I was going crazy.

Apparently there are more people feeling something similar. Hope there will be a solution soon.

Regards.

Skeme_DBT
18-05-2015, 02:34
Did you save your settings to "All tracks"?

ivan-hoe78
18-05-2015, 16:50
Did you save your settings to "All tracks"?

Yes. I've checked the settings when starting to have this issue, and the settings are ok.

STICKLER66
18-05-2015, 18:05
Yes. I've checked the settings when starting to have this issue, and the settings are ok.

Try setting wheel to 270 degrees out of game, then in game calibrate wheel. Turn wheel to left shoud stop 135 degrees, then turn wheel right should stop 135 degrees right. Press X , then turn wheel to read 900 degrees and press X and save. All cars then turn quicker without steering ratio adjustment.

ivan-hoe78
20-05-2015, 01:58
Try setting wheel to 270 degrees out of game, then in game calibrate wheel. Turn wheel to left shoud stop 135 degrees, then turn wheel right should stop 135 degrees right. Press X , then turn wheel to read 900 degrees and press X and save. All cars then turn quicker without steering ratio adjustment.

Thanks man, but I don't think this is the solution. I've tested the same cars which I'm having problems in free practice, and I have NO problems with it. There is a big big big bug on career mode. The game it's completely unusable, unplayable in career mode. I am literally frustrated and tired of that situation.

For example: On an invitational race called WMD Euro Track or so, in the pitbox I go to the settings of the car. The FFB settings I saved on my garage are disappeared, and replaced for a stupid configuration that has no sense. Going out to track, the car seems to be sliding on ice, and when I shift up from 3rd to 4th gear, the revs are too slow. I go to the pits again and the settings of the gears (all the car literally), and FFB are completely nonsense modified by the game. I configure all the settings again, including the FFB. Go again to the track. The car still undrivable. Go again to the pit, and ALL the settings are changed to a stupid nonsense configuration. Still happens the same again and again and again...very tired of this. I'm playing with the AI at max level difficulty, and won 9/11 first races I participated. Now I am at the end of the list in lap times.

And this are only a few issues I'm having. The list in my case it is scary. There are NO configuration of hardware or software to solve this. The fix of the issues by the devs, are the only solution. I have to say, that there are people no experiencing this and other issues, and they try to say me I have configured bad the game settings but not the case.

Regards.