PDA

View Full Version : LOGITEC SUPPORT - PLS ADD

trancend
18-05-2015, 00:35
BC this game totally sucks w/ a controller, which Ive put a fair share of effort into this game to draw such a conclusion.

Ive made decent success, but it requires 10x the effort and is way to difficult to drive good on a pad, it requires so much articulation, concentration and focus that it turns the game into a job. And once hours are spent getting used to say a GT5 BMW, its all out the window when moving to say a RUF RGT8.

kalbo777
18-05-2015, 01:51
Have to agree with you there, very difficult to drive with a pad. I've played a fair bit over the past few days and it's extremely challenging with a pad, only a wheel can compliment such a good game and I'm really surprised that Logitech is not supported yet. My Playseat and G27 are waiting for some Project Cars action. Is it in the hands of Sony or the developer or both? C'mon guys get it together and let us use our Logitech wheels! (I am currently trying to get the G27 working via the CronusMAX, unsuccessful last night but will try again today)

Umer Ahmad
18-05-2015, 01:55
Answered in other threads. Please use search

djhonda
18-05-2015, 02:04
What he said ^^ plus check Time attack leader board - best times achieved with pads.
Just practice guys :)

dvc
18-05-2015, 05:48
Im using wheel and still having some clean competitive races with controller guys

Mr.Smoke
18-05-2015, 06:08
I got pretty good with the controller before switching to a wheel. It can be done, but wheels make it so much better.

Logitech will likely never be supported. Threads about this showing up on a daily basis need to stop.