PDA

View Full Version : Another ridiculous bug? Anyone else experience this?

PuffballsRevenge
18-05-2015, 00:36
I am currently racing in the GT4 series and my entire time in this championship has been characterized by this bug. No matter what time is set in qualifying the top AI will always drive at least 5 seconds a lap faster than their qualy times. This has made racing particularly tiresome. I can lower the difficulty and breeze through qualifying to maybe have a fair race, or I can have a good fight for pole positin qualifying in the top 5, only to have the AI cars flyby with over the top lap times. The track conditions are usually always the same and I see no legitimate way how the AI can pick up so much time from qualifying.

I just finished a race at Imola, and the one of the AI had an 8 second faster lap time than their qualifying time.

Beagle Five
18-05-2015, 00:41
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?25574-Um-is-this-a-HUGE-bug-or-intended-or-my-game-just-messed-up

Probably related with this somehow

thisisbleep
18-05-2015, 06:18
There is a bug with skipping to the end of the session, which gives the AI cars much faster qualifying times, so do not slip to end and you should be ok.

PuffballsRevenge
18-05-2015, 17:06
There is a bug with skipping to the end of the session, which gives the AI cars much faster qualifying times, so do not slip to end and you should be ok.

Oh I know of that bug, however, this is the exact opposite problem. In this instance the AI race lap times completely destroy their qualy lap times.

menaceuk
18-05-2015, 17:18
Hmmm, that isn't good.

I haven't experienced this yet. However, I just finished up my Formula C season and moved to GT4. So I will chime in if I experience something similar.