PDA

View Full Version : 24h Le Mans - invitational in career mode (driving Audi R8 LMS Ultra with 7% race)

rocafella1978
18-05-2015, 01:17
1) subject line details and attached picture.
2) also in game LMP vehicles which are quicker, can't manage to take picture,he just can't get right moment, but when they brake,
the brake lights which should be red are all white (like head lights) turned around to rear. 203228
3) when drafting behind LMP or other GT cars, the Audi R8 LMS Ultra (no changes in settings) can't go over 280kph, not even in drafting, 6th gear and still place to go, just gets exactly stuck at 280kph, drafting or no drafting always same 280kph. (tested this in 4 laps now)
4) also sandwiched between 2 LMP cars, but more than 5 seconds ahead and behind, on mini map top left, first LMP is barely on my map and so is the rear car, but i get BLUE FLAG signs all over the track...but the cars behind me are not even in mirror or in rear view cam?
5) passing other vehicles in dark/ night time, when you pass them their headlights are showing in side mirrors and rear view mirror, and rear view camera, but when about 3-4 car lengths behind, then you do not see their headlights anymore in rear view cam (in this mode you only see lights on the advertisements on the side of the road, both sides, headlights shine on those) mode, only in mirrors. (tested this passing 5-6x cars and slowing down to test and passing again to test) on some cars the headlights completely disappear and look like they are turned off, completely random though. can't reproduce in a sequence, but when changing cams and looking into mirrors they come and go (the headlights).

rocafella1978
18-05-2015, 01:21
*** just a question, when can you actually "Simulate Remainder of Session" generally speaking? what needs to happen/ or what has to be fulfilled to be able to simulate remainder of session?

Skullblits69
18-05-2015, 01:21
I think if you do a few laps the number changes.

rocafella1978
18-05-2015, 01:27
I think if you do a few laps the number changes.

yes after 3 laps it is down to "6491 laps" till simulate...:dejection:

Skullblits69
18-05-2015, 01:30
Lol yea. Probably need to do 15

WhiteNinja636
18-05-2015, 09:36
I was about to start a thread about the AI headlights only visible when they are less than a second behind.

rocafella1978
18-05-2015, 13:00
DRAFTING: a little late night for me, but tried drafting in SP mode with various tracks and various cars, tested always staying behind a car on looooong straights, nothing happens, vehicle reaches it's max speed in highest gear and drafting or no drafting SPEED always stays the SAME...
anyone else test this any other results? (can't be right, since you gain for sure speed while drafting! or at least you should like in real racing)

rocafella1978
18-05-2015, 22:53
so to summarize, never got the option to "Simulate Remainder of Session", it just counted down from gazillion laps down to 54 at the end when I was in my real LAP 29, and also in LAP 29, had 4-5x times absolutely no sound, no power, no brakes and no nothing for 2-3x seconds at a time. was constantly driving around 4mins10secs average lap time, and last lap due to the above was about 4mins30secs...??? no clue why and what happened there, but at least was able to finish the race...bugs bugs bugs :) anyone else having this or had this?

rocafella1978
18-05-2015, 23:54
so continuing my career, started in GT3 now, and am on invitational in Oulton Park, with RTC1UK Cup, me in Lancer X FQ400 at 1:08:320 **** lap to say the least, and here comes the AI with BMW 1-series M Coupe, at 0:52:612 under 1minute...how is that even possible with light rain for AI and myself...???? when the rest of the field is in the 1:08:xxx and slowest at 1:09:376...explanation? anyways, just reporting.

kekke2000
19-05-2015, 04:42
Its seconds, not laps. In short, you cant sim.

rocafella1978
19-05-2015, 12:42
Its seconds, not laps. In short, you cant sim.
thanks for your reply and in getting back to me, at least an answer on one of the things i posted. appreciate it.

Marcos Eberhardt
22-05-2015, 15:20
DRAFTING: a little late night for me, but tried drafting in SP mode with various tracks and various cars, tested always staying behind a car on looooong straights, nothing happens, vehicle reaches it's max speed in highest gear and drafting or no drafting SPEED always stays the SAME...
anyone else test this any other results? (can't be right, since you gain for sure speed while drafting! or at least you should like in real racing)

You gain acceleration while drafting.... if you reach the highest RPM in your final gear that will be your final speed, draft or no draft you CANT go any faster.

If you want to go faster, you can sacrifice acceleration making the gear taller, if the car is already near the limit you might be even slower without draft and only a bit faster with

rocafella1978
24-05-2015, 03:47
You gain acceleration while drafting.... if you reach the highest RPM in your final gear that will be your final speed, draft or no draft you CANT go any faster.

If you want to go faster, you can sacrifice acceleration making the gear taller, if the car is already near the limit you might be even slower without draft and only a bit faster with

@Marcos Eberhardt (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?7711-Marcos-Eberhardt)

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27226-Monza-speed-test-not-more-than-280kph/page4 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27226-Monza-speed-test-not-more-than-280kph/page4)

made this especially for all the "NAY" sayers for what I have been pointing out: also for you with tons of other testing and sorry to say you are completely wrong. more to come on this subject matter. (problem vehicle is the Audi R8 LMS Ultra, all other vehicles tested gain speed in drafting/ slip streaming!!! please no more gefaehrliches Halbwissen...)

rocafella1978
24-05-2015, 04:10
another thing i noticed on this track, on the "Porsche Curves" coming up to the "Ford Chicane" there are some lights, which always blink blue, why? (in solo, career, practice, quali, no matter what always blink BLUE...) anyone else seen this?