PDA

View Full Version : Replay Crashes

ApeXShaver
18-05-2015, 01:28
On over 50% of my replays the game will crash back to the load screen after less than 50% of the race. this is very frustrating and happens very frequently maybe you could look into that thank you

xXMetalFlakeXx
29-05-2015, 05:35
On over 50% of my replays the game will crash back to the load screen after less than 50% of the race. this is very frustrating and happens very frequently maybe you could look into that thank you

Trying to game DVR on xb1 of my 1.5hr Honoring Veterans race @lemans I get 12-15 seconds into a replay and game crashes back to xb1 dashboard. I've tried this process 8 times. Can't you guys please look into this as this was a very important race I need to get to my YouTube channel for promotional purposes.

YouTube. Com/MetalFlakeGaming

Dynomight Motorsports
07-06-2015, 03:31
The Replay system is Absurd! I too need to upload my Replay only to get 8-10 mins into a Replay and the whole game Crashes! What a pile of sh!t!

There needs to be a way to export the replay to the HDD so the file can be uploaded or downloaded manually or have the ability to Export to Youtube. But I guess the Developers are too worried about people seeing the FAILS of the game instead of all the Free Marketing that comes with uploads of GOOD racing. :culpability: