PDA

View Full Version : Flag Rules are to Lame / Loose

heppsan
18-05-2015, 05:32
Can you please make the Flag rules and penalties more strict?
The overall experience of the rules is that they don't really apply (only gives warnings), and being disregarded by the AI.

The things that bother me the most is the cut track rules.
Going off track should give warnings.
But a cut corner, that gaining you time or if you are able to overtake, should be an instant drive through penalty!..

At least make a Hardcore Flag rule option for us who wants it more realistic!

NVI0U5
18-05-2015, 05:48
lol AI following rules? thats unheard of haha

JDFSSS
18-05-2015, 06:30
The penalties in this game definitely need work. I don't know for sure about track cutting penalties because I never try to cut corners, but I would like to see strict penalties for causing contact. It seems like in this game you can just ram into everybody and you get no penalty. Also, I think the cars should take more damage from contact. Damage doesn't seem to be very realistic in this game.

heppsan
18-05-2015, 20:06
The penalties in this game definitely need work. I don't know for sure about track cutting penalties because I never try to cut corners, but I would like to see strict penalties for causing contact. It seems like in this game you can just ram into everybody and you get no penalty. Also, I think the cars should take more damage from contact. Damage doesn't seem to be very realistic in this game.

Neither do I.
But after seeing the AI cheating / cutting corners several times in every race, and not once seeing an AI get a drive through.. .
I thought I try it my self, to see what's up with the penalties.
I easily went from a certain low top 10 place finish, to a podium finish by cutting corners multiple times in a race.
All I got was warnings!!!... .

And +1 for the contact and damage.