PDA

View Full Version : what id like to see p2

witmonster
18-05-2015, 07:23
Hear is another addition to my original post "what id like to see". during multiplayer (ps4) id like the option to alter everything at the end of a multiplayer session, unless I'm doing something wrong, id like all the multiplayer options to remain, at the end of a session, some of the options just disappear, id like to be able to change the car class back to "any" but that option disappears and its locked to current, I know I can change class, I just nip in the garage and do it via that, I just cant seem to change it to "any".

MrStef85
18-05-2015, 08:36
Hear is another addition to my original post "what id like to see". during multiplayer (ps4) id like the option to alter everything at the end of a multiplayer session, unless I'm doing something wrong, id like all the multiplayer options to remain, at the end of a session, some of the options just disappear, id like to be able to change the car class back to "any" but that option disappears and its locked to current, I know I can change class, I just nip in the garage and do it via that, I just cant seem to change it to "any".

Jupp..have the same issue.