PDA

View Full Version : Anti roll bars and brake balance

Flihp
18-05-2015, 08:24
Hi All,

I have map anti roll bars and brake balance adjustments to my steering wheel buttons. Is there a in car visible readout of these adjustments. i can find the brake balance on the motec dash panel, but nothing related to anti roll bars increments.. would be handy to have this visible for quick viewing during race/prac etc.. otherwise i see the mapping of the anti roll bars somewhat useless.

thanks
Phil

Luke Townsend
18-05-2015, 08:31
Agreed. In-car readout for these would be great. Don't think the Motec dash shows them?

Also, which cars are they available on? If there is no list currently in the game then that would be extremely useful.

Flihp
18-05-2015, 12:29
i've been playing around with the Merc AMG coupe, motec does show brake balance.. just make sure you map motec also , so you can scroll through multiple screens.

Phil

Luke Townsend
18-05-2015, 13:55
That's good news at least for brake balance display with the AMG coupe and maybe some other cars. Thanks Phil.

Chiekotz
02-06-2015, 11:25
Im sure Pcars will be rolling out more updates i nthe future, this is my problem as well. :)

hkraft300
02-06-2015, 14:50
pCars development team are going for a particular level of realism which is commendable.

If the cars in real life don't have ARB/brake balance readouts in their dash/wheel screens, chances are future updates won't include it. Puts us at an information disadvantage because the radio/engineer experience is lacking, so I reckon either Ben (engineer) will get a little more chatty or the HUD will have it included :)

MULTIVITZ
02-06-2015, 15:07
I have trouble reading a lap time let alot the motec lcd. Even in real life thier display is not much to be desired. Could someone post a request for size adjusment of it in the HUD and ask them to include variois current settings?
Im looking forward to the ARB on the fly.
You'll see some awsome driving.
All my button are assigned for the seat adjustments lol, don't ask why!

hkraft300
02-06-2015, 23:54
I use cockpit cam and in the LMP cars I don't have trouble reading Marek and RWD screens. The R18 takes a second glance that's all.

I need glasses (short-sighted ie writing looks blurry in the distance) and I have a 42" screen. All the HUD readouts are clear enough even in the F1 cars.

reassign your buttons and/or check your display/tv settings.

MULTIVITZ
03-06-2015, 00:03
I drove the R18 briefly, I've not tried the others.

hkraft300
03-06-2015, 07:12
I drove the R18 briefly, I've not tried the others.

great cars the Marek and P30 LMP1 (LMP1-H?) cars

much easier than the R18 to deal with.
the Marek is V8+KERS (like Toyota TS040) and the RWD P30 is turbo 4cyl hybrid (like Porsche 919) but look much better than the Toyota and Porsche