PDA

View Full Version : HUD missing

auricom56
18-05-2015, 09:54
Hi.

Please forgive my english.

I began a carrer a few days ago.

Between 2 races of the same racing weekend, my HUD has gone without any action from me.

So i went in the hud option but it never come back!

So i went in time trial mode to see if the bug is in all mode : it is :(

Is there a way to retreive the hud (and if possible, without erasing my save)?

Thanks!!

AlexanderHC
18-05-2015, 09:55
You should have a button on the controller, that switches HUD modes, try that while racing.

Edit: should be a Dpad button as default, but I changed that as the first thing. Try and check the button assignments if you can't find it.

auricom56
18-05-2015, 13:06
You should have a button on the controller, that switches HUD modes, try that while racing.

Edit: should be a Dpad button as default, but I changed that as the first thing. Try and check the button assignments if you can't find it.

You're right! i probably pressed the d-pad button. Now, it works again.

Thanks for your reply !

OutThereAndBack
18-05-2015, 15:51
My lap times and splits HUD wont display, it should be on the top right corner but its not there. When i go into edit HUD its there but then i exit its not there, thanks.

AlexanderHC
18-05-2015, 17:39
My lap times and splits HUD wont display, it should be on the top right corner but its not there. When i go into edit HUD its there but then i exit its not there, thanks.

Don't know exactly with that issue, you tried toggling between the different HUD modes? Try pressing your Dpad buttons.