PDA

View Full Version : Weather Percentage Options

riverreveal
18-05-2015, 09:55
I really enjoy the wethers in PCars, I like the way I can set the weather up exactly as I want it, but I find the current random option a bit too random. Sometimes Id like to have more chance of an unexpected shower than a storm.

If I choose two weather slots and set the first one as light cloud and the second random I would like to be able to choose the percentages of the random, for example 20% light cloud, 20% medium cloud, 20% clear, 20% overcast, 10% light rain, 10% rain, 0% the more extreme options.

Raven403
18-08-2015, 14:30
Just want to 100% agree with this post and cant believe this hasnt caught traction. I would really like the ability to CHOOSE the weather that Random has to choose from.
Im thinking a Sub Menu when you select Random that has Check boxes next to each something like this:

:yes: Clear :yes: Light Cloud :yes: Medium Cloud :yes: Heavy Cloud :yes: Overcast :yes: Hazy :no: Light rain :no: Rain :no: Heavy Rain

You get the idea.

I understand the OPs point for %'s but its probably easier and just as effective to have a simpler allow/Dont allow system in place. Please add this to the list!!

diesel97
18-08-2015, 14:36
Just want to 100% agree with this post and cant believe this hasnt caught traction. I would really like the ability to CHOOSE the weather that Random has to choose from.
Im thinking a Sub Menu when you select Random that has Check boxes next to each something like this:

:yes: Clear :yes: Light Cloud :yes: Medium Cloud :yes: Heavy Cloud :yes: Overcast :yes: Hazy :no: Light rain :no: Rain :no: Heavy Rain

You get the idea.

I understand the OPs point for %'s but its probably easier and just as effective to have a simpler allow/Dont allow system in place. Please add this to the list!!

If you want that just set up your 4 slots to what have their its the same thing and with time progression you get what you want