PDA

View Full Version : Great... TX wheel now screwed to play Forza as well!

Robhd
18-05-2015, 10:18
Has anyone tried to play Forza since going onto Project cars using a TX wheel?

The wheel feels totally screwed.. At least mine does! Steering is now way to sensitive no matter the degree of rotation i set on the wheel in game... You only move the wheel a fraction and the car turns on way too quickly leaving everything on a knife edge!

I have plugged wheel back into PC and tried firmware update etc but it is still way too sensitive... Also i can't now actually see the cars in my forza garage.. Everything was running fine and tickertyboo before this heap of a game turned up!

Anyone got any ideas how i can fix this? Apart from using the project cars disc as a frisbee?

GAT_Montana
18-05-2015, 10:28
Only what I can tell you is, that never ever a game can influence your wheel as you try to explain here. Thats impossible.

Robhd
18-05-2015, 10:34
Impossible or not... Its there!

mkstatto
18-05-2015, 10:55
This might help:

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/faqs/eng/thr_eng_00152.pdf

Robhd
18-05-2015, 11:02
Thank you... That sorted it! I thought i was going nuts!

mkstatto
18-05-2015, 11:05
Thank you... That sorted it! I thought i was going nuts!

No problems

cplzell
18-05-2015, 11:33
with project cars you have to play with 900 rotation and default sensitivity...the game set wheel automatically

jschenard
18-05-2015, 11:38
Has anyone tried to play Forza since going onto Project cars using a TX wheel?

The wheel feels totally screwed.. At least mine does! Steering is now way to sensitive no matter the degree of rotation i set on the wheel in game... You only move the wheel a fraction and the car turns on way too quickly leaving everything on a knife edge!

I have plugged wheel back into PC and tried firmware update etc but it is still way too sensitive... Also i can't now actually see the cars in my forza garage.. Everything was running fine and tickertyboo before this heap of a game turned up!

Anyone got any ideas how i can fix this? Apart from using the project cars disc as a frisbee?

PCARS has issues it is true, but that the game screwed settings on forza, IMPOSSIBLE AT ALL ... Maybe you just played to much PCARS and are now familiar with realistic driving in opposition to forza lol

Robhd
18-05-2015, 11:46
I think its the wheel setting that had changed... Whether this was the game or i did it without realising i can't really say but manually altering the wheel sensitivity as above kind post has fixed it.. But there is some truth as well in the comment about having played project cars Forza does feel a lot more arcadey!

I just can't wait for the xbox patch so we can all really start to enjoy the game properly... Although weirdly i have found the karts handling a lot better than the cars i have tried in career mode so far...

evojoeix
18-05-2015, 15:29
with project cars you have to play with 900 rotation and default sensitivity...the game set wheel automatically

Not true. I play on 360 DOR. The in game auto DOR does not seem to work for me. Road cars feel like boats,ect.

krazyhippy
18-05-2015, 15:32
I think its the wheel setting that had changed... Whether this was the game or i did it without realising i can't really say but manually altering the wheel sensitivity as above kind post has fixed it.. But there is some truth as well in the comment about having played project cars Forza does feel a lot more arcadey!

I just can't wait for the xbox patch so we can all really start to enjoy the game properly... Although weirdly i have found the karts handling a lot better than the cars i have tried in career mode so far...

I to have found the carts handle better then the cars.