PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer matchmaking

Browhatswong
18-05-2015, 10:51
I'm struggling to get in online races, usually have to search quick race 5 times or more to get in a lobby. Not sure if this is a known issue. Never find a race in the online search, even though all the parameters are set to ANY. Anyone else experiencing these issues?

oneBIGkicker
18-05-2015, 13:48
I'm struggling to get in online races, usually have to search quick race 5 times or more to get in a lobby. Not sure if this is a known issue. Never find a race in the online search, even though all the parameters are set to ANY. Anyone else experiencing these issues?

I get same, i only enjoy mp online and only way to get a good lobby is to start one with frinds
The quick match is worthless, custom search is even worse.
Sure hope this is fixed soon

birel
18-05-2015, 14:11
I couldn't get on multiplayer last night.. went bed early!

dwaynetheBLADE
18-05-2015, 14:14
Everytime I have searched I have found one with atleast 3 people in the lobby. this could be down to your NAT settings, make sure they are open as that is outwith PCars control

oneBIGkicker
18-05-2015, 14:19
it takes me , 5-10 times to search, and when i find one, 3 or less racers
Its a new game, these lobbies should be filled!
IMO, my NAT is fine, I join freinds with no issue, and find matches using quick search, just takes too long and lobbies never have enuff palyers in em

Raven403
18-05-2015, 14:22
I havent even tried matchmaking yet, But problems persist even in private lobbies. people getting dropped and chat not working. So the limited lobby size might be due to people constantly getting kicked out or game freezing in lobbies

h3lld3r
18-05-2015, 14:55
I get same, i only enjoy mp online and only way to get a good lobby is to start one with frinds
The quick match is worthless, custom search is even worse.
Sure hope this is fixed soon

It is going on with me and all my friends too, when we seek public lobbies

EMW Grogan
20-05-2015, 18:24
Very rare i find an online lobby, and then its 50/50 as to it crashing to dashboard as im entering, tried all night last night and still trying now

it let me in one game but i didnt have the option to leave the pits and after 5 mins i left. Not happy