PDA

View Full Version : Telemetry Differences

QPRLad
18-05-2015, 13:18
In many threads I see people talking about a singular yellow line (Force Feedback line) or two lines (Yellow & White).

But all I have is Green and Red Lines but it seems no one else does, apart from the guy who posted this Video................. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_HfctuL7Ys

What do these lines mean? Does it depend on whether you're using a Controller or a Wheel?

Max Kelly
18-05-2015, 13:23
:eek-new: never seen this

Pablo2008jedi
18-05-2015, 13:27
Isn't that the clutch?

QPRLad
18-05-2015, 14:35
Isn't that the clutch?

They're flat when you're accelerating down a straight and change when you change gear but if you watch the video they go mad under braking and cornering.
I can't see any pattern or real info on what they be showing. I thought it may be left and right grip but it doesn't make sense with the gear changes.

Pablo2008jedi
18-05-2015, 14:44
Wierd then, no idea...maybe some sort of spring movement? or G movement (but its only 1 axis)

madmax2069
18-05-2015, 18:46
Force feedback is what they show

Hit something, go off track, brake, corner they'll show that and gets translated into force feedback.

If using a DS4 (standard controller) you'll only have two lines (one for the right rumble motor, and one for the left rumble motor I do believe). If you have a wheel with actual force feed back you'll see another line.

At least thats what I gather.

QPRLad
19-05-2015, 08:11
Force feedback is what they show

Hit something, go off track, brake, corner they'll show that and gets translated into force feedback.

If using a DS4 (standard controller) you'll only have two lines (one for the right rumble motor, and one for the left rumble motor I do believe). If you have a wheel with actual force feed back you'll see another line.

At least thats what I gather.

Bravo Sir,

Thanks.